WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
You will spend 100% of your time on supporting the people development of Solutions Architects & driving progression of the integrations function focused on the work conducted by those resources.
Team & Function Management
- Be a present coach, managing a team of 5-7 Solution Architects, including hiring, nurturing staff development, and maintaining staff satisfaction
- Drive functional development (pricing and packaging, operational delivery, client facing workshops and deliverables) on behalf of the Solutions Architect stakeholder group
- Represent the Solution Architects within Global Support and Services leadership forums
- Be responsible for your team achieving their KPIs against quality of customer deliverables and reducing customer time-to-integration
- Guide your team in managing their clients throughout their integration lifecycle and be a point of escalation for clients in your team’s portfolio
- Monitor your team’s book of business to identify risks and opportunities, taking action or escalating as appropriate
- Manage inbound and outbound pipeline for your team and resource allocation
- Work closely with internal stakeholders at Braze to design and develop efficient integration and onboarding processes and working practices
- Collaborate with Customer Onboarding leadership stakeholders to staff inbound accounts appropriately
- Support and design tools that will enhance the efficiency of customer onboarding
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical subject area or business field
- 5+ years relevant experience in a related area, for example: implementation expert, solutions architect, business analyst, support specialist or client success professional working with Enterprise/Strategic accounts
- 1-2+ years of people/team management experience preferred
- You have strong product command and technical domain knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, Marketing, Mobile, APIs or Programming
- You have experience in dealing with technical teams within large and complex organizations
- You are an excellent communicator with strong influencing skills
- You have exemplary written and verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills
- You’re known for being a “team player”: you work well with internal stakeholders as well as external stakeholders (technical resources, project management teams, customer executives)
- You are a problem solver, with a high level of intellectual curiosity
- You see opportunity and growth in learning more about what you do and how it impacts others.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.