Manager, US Public Cloud Transformation at Ensono
Ensono US Public Cloud Transformation Team Manager. Responsible for all aspects of building and running a team of highly skilled and motivated Cloud Consultants. Overall responsibility of the delivery of Public Cloud projects and professional services.
The role will suit a highly motivated, passionate and organised individual. A can-do attitude is absolutely essential. The successful candidate will understand the value and opportunity public cloud brings to our customers and is driven to help them realise the full benefit of the solutions we design and build.
- Build and develop a team of highly skilled and motivated public cloud consultants
- In collaboration with the wider Public Cloud Transformation Team, take high level strategic and global goals and develop working practices and environmental conditions in which we can deliver excellent project-based professional services and consulting
- Provide pre-sales support on sales opportuities
- Day to day management of individual team members, this includes holding regular 1:1 meetings, performance monitoring and reviews, mentoring and direction and ensuring we have appropriate staffing levels.
- Ensure all projects accepted into delivery from sales are properly scoped, budgeted and technically accurate
- Provide Project leadership, management and technical oversight to the Public Cloud Team, help to ensure that projects are delivered on-time and within budget
- Ensure that all necessary steps are taken to ensure that projects are delivered smoothly into Ensono Managed Services. This includes pro-actively engaging with support during the delivery phase to identify any training requirements, project designs, or other documentation necessary for day one support.
- Work with your direct team members to foster a highly agile, motivating and challenging environment that provides a stimulating working environment.
- Actively pursue a program of continual improvement across the collateral, tooling, templates and processes the team use to perform their duties.
- Reporting progress on key performance indicators to the Public Cloud Transformation Practice Lead
- Manage key customer stakeholders and relationships.
- Provide pre-sales support as and when needed by the sales team; including but not limited to project scoping and authoring Statements of Work.
- Engage with our customers to provide thought leadership and guidence
- Provide input into PMO for scheduling as required.
- Ensure team members have access to regular training, cross skilling, and resources necessary to be competent to work with the technologies required to fulfil their duties as Ensono Public Cloud consultants, and to maintain our Microsoft Partner competency status.
- Identify new opportunities for Ensono within existing clients or with new technology
- Provide ad-hoc Project Management on smaller engagements
- Fulfilment of additional duties as required.
- Enthusiasm, Initiative and Drive
- Strong Leadership skills
- Organisational and Management skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Respect and Integrity
- Ability to delegate effectively
- Azure (IaaS, PaaS, Networking etc.)
- AWS (IaaS, PaaS, Networking etc.)
- Data Platform in Public Cloud (desirable)
Primary Location City/State:Downers Grove, IL - Finley, Illinois
Additional Locations (if applicable):
Ensono is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Ensono provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.