Marketing Project Coordinator at iManage
Being a Marketing Project Coordinator at iManage means…
You will responsible for the management, administration and overall support of key activities as required by the Marketing team to run the business efficiently. You will function as the key point-person for managing projects across all levels and cross functional departments.
You are an aspiring marketer that combines strong interpersonal skills with an analytical mindset. You are excited to work on projects that have a direct impact on the organizations performance and will have exposure to a variety of functions within an enterprise software company including customer marketing, events, marketing campaigns and operations.
You will be joining a fast-growing marketing team that is making a real impact on the business and customer success. We are a team of teamwork and look forward to having you help achieve our goals.
iM Responsible For…
- Project Management: Communicating proactively across various departments and locations to ensure execution and project deadlines are met
- Customer Marketing Support: Managing advisory board logistics and follow ups, organizing customer interviews and supporting PR and analyst relations
- Event and Logistics Support: Supporting agenda development and content creation for events such as annual sales kick off and our global customer conferences as well as annual industry conferences.
- Meeting and Calendar Management: Keeping track of multiple calendars and schedules as needed. Organizing cross-departmental meetings necessary for the fulfillment of marketing initiatives and priority projects
- Collateral Management: Work with cross functional partners to maintain and update marketing and sales collateral to ensure they are up-to-date and consistent with current branding and messaging.
- Data and Analysis: Facilitating collection of data, basic analysis, and information research as it relates to marketing project initiatives
iM Qualified Because I have…
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field
- 2+ years of experience, preferably in a marketing related role
- An ability to work independently in a fast-paced organization, and an ability to accomplish objectives in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills; demonstrating high attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills; exceptional writing and presentation capabilities
- A high attention to detail and an ability to make data-driven decisions and research
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to transform how professional work. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/