CCC Information Services Inc. is the technology platform for the underwritten assets economy. CCC technology, insights, and support connect industries – insurers, automotive manufacturers, collision repairers, parts suppliers, lenders, fleet operators and more – to advance decision-making, productivity, and customer experiences for thousands of clients worldwide. Clients leverage CCC’s network management, data management, AI, operational workflows and customer experience solutions to efficiently scale, interact, transact and achieve their unique business objectives. CCC was ranked a best mid-sized company to work for by Forbes (2019). BuiltIn Chicago, Austin and LA named CCC a top place to work in 2020. Diverse perspectives and experiences are core to CCC’s success and award-winning culture of more than 2,000 employees worldwide. We hold inclusion as a core value and are committed to celebrating and cultivating the diversity of our team. With a 40+ year track record of innovation, CCC’s tenacious spirit and growth mindset turn next generation technology into real world solutions and empower team members to expand their knowledge and potential. Headquartered in Chicago, CCC has 11 locations worldwide. CCC’s principal PE investors are Advent International, Technology Crossover Ventures, and Oak Hill Capital Find out more about CCC Information Services by visiting cccis.com.
Job Description Summary
CCC Information Services’ mission is to keep people’s lives moving forward when it matters most. As a technology leader powering the trillion-dollar automotive and insurance industries, the Marketing department is central to advancing awareness of the CCC brand while driving positive engagement with our employees. The Marketing Project Manager is responsible for enabling the success of the Marketing Communications function at CCC, with primary focus on Events, both internal and external. Responsibilities will vary based on department needs and will also extend across the PR, Design, Digital, and Communications functions as priorities guide. The role requires flexibility, willingness to take on and tackle new assignments, strong cross team collaboration.
- Assist in executing events, to include hotel and tradeshow registration, creation/ management of event invitations, securing tradeshow requirements, shipping, catering, A/V, promotional items, executive expenses, graphics, content, budgets, invoicing etc.).
- Management of Marketing SharePoint across all Marketing functions.
- Management of Purchase Orders across all Marketing functions.
- Management of Company Store (vendor order/shipping management, new merchandise, graphics with Design team).
- Identify and manage sponsorships (contracts, invoicing, graphics).
- Research and create reports (i.e., identify new event opportunities)
- Participate in creative brainstorming.
- Assist with various Marketing team tasks not listed here.
- 8+ years of experience in project management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft systems (Microsoft Suite).
- Detail-oriented and timeline focused.
- Experience speaking with vendors and ability to communicate requirements.
- Strong collaborator who thrives in team environments.