Merchandising Assistant at FTD
This is an exciting time to join the FTD merchandising team as we completely reinvent the floral gifting experience.
The Merchandising Assistant plays an instrumental role in bringing FTD's product merchandising strategies to life through outstanding execution.
- Support the category merchandising manager to define seasonal and everyday assortment strategies
- Assist with daily, weekly and seasonal reporting to guide data-driven merchandising decisions
- Actively monitor customer, market and competitive trends and translate learnings into actionable insights
- Partner with internal and external partners to ensure key commercialization milestones are met
- Partner with creative and operational partners to set up and optimize on-site presentation, including product imagery, copy and pricing
- Support the product commercialization process with sample requests, product testing, item set up and photography
- Ensure accurate item set up across platforms, including product cost, componentry and classification
- Develop and maintain accurate line lists and communicate key details effectively with cross-functional partners
Qualifications / About You:
- Passionate about our product: you're excited about the opportunity to reinvent the floral and gifting experience
- Results-oriented: demonstrated ability to drive outstanding execution for outstanding results
- Detail-oriented with strong project management skills, you can steer the product development process with limited guidance
- Analytically savvy, with a high degree of comfort with Excel
- Outstanding communication skills; able to succinctly present complex information, insights and recommendations
- Adaptable, you're a team player who can adapt easily within an unstructured culture of constant transformation and change
- 1-2 years of experience within a retail / consumer-driven business; e-commerce experience a plus
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
We are an inventive team of flower lovers, product junkies and technologists excited to bring a fresh perspective to one of the most highly recognized floral brands in the world.
Join us in our newly opening downtown Chicago office and enjoy the benefits of a publicly traded company within an exciting culture of transformation