Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
The Client Success Program team is dedicated to growing the performance of Affirm’s 7k+ merchant long tail partners through proactive strategic initiatives, product adoption, and retention efforts. The Merchant Experience Program Associate will lead cross functional efforts to grow performance, deepen partnerships, and retain merchants across our long tail portfolio.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Execute on strategies to grow performance across diverse merchant portfolios by driving product, marketing, best practice, and training (webinar) adoption
- Partner with XFN stakeholders to identify growth opportunities, develop solutions, execute and report on performance
- Develop a framework for retaining and engaging merchants, guiding XFN stakeholders toward merchant-centric initiatives
- Act as the SME and single point of contact for projects and programs by being a key member of the working groups to inform the design, processes and configurations of products, systems or tools
- Perform analysis and makes recommendations on growth activities and opportunities
- Collaborate with other program managers to maximize program impact across merchant base and client success
- Develop project level KPIs and reporting processes to ensure ongoing optimization of processes
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- Bachelor's degree and/or 3+ years of applicable professional experience
- Highly resourceful - if you don’t know the answer, you will get creative to find solutions and deliver results
- Highly organized and detail oriented - you’ve got a system to clearly understand where projects are at and nothing slips through the cracks
- Clear communication - you’re able to communicate with internal and external stakeholders to drive results
- Adaptable and eager to grow - You thrive in a faced-paced & ambiguous environment with constant change and a rapidly growing team.
- Take ownership - constantly thinking proactively to drive improvements
- Understanding of process improvement and change management principles a plus
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Pardot, Zendesk, Looker a plus
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.