MRC Program Director at Epsilon
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We are seeking talented, enthusiastic leaders in engineering and data solutions to join our team in Northern Virginia or Chicago. As MRC Program Director at Epsilon you will be a strategic enterprise contributor working partnering directly with the Chief Media Officer (CMO) to support the Media Ratings Council (MRC) and Trust Accountability Group (TAG) programs. The primary goal will be to become Epsilon’s voice within the Ad Tech industry groups while forming strategic partnerships across the organization, our external auditors, and the MRC/TAG employees & their members. This candidate must demonstrate the willingness to challenge the status quo, clearly communicate to all levels, exhibit attention to detail and coordinate across various teams within the organization. The primary responsibilities will be to oversee, manage and expand the MRC Compliance Program for Epsilons Digital Media Solutions (DMS) business. This position reports to the Vice President of Process Engineering within the Chief Technology Officer’s organization.
- Oversee the annual MRC/TAG program requirements & testing to ensure compliance
- Partner directly with executive management (CMO, CTO, COO) to effectively maintain compliance, manage new opportunities and develop solutions for areas that have unique business requirements
- Provide strategic guidance to executive management on maintaining & expanding our Industry compliance programs
- Enhance the design and operating effectiveness of the Company’s industry compliance control environment
- Conduct periodic risk assessments that consider existing and emerging compliance requirements and Epsilon’s role with the industry
- Oversee, coordinate and monitor industry compliance reviews
- Maintain and periodically assess relevant Description of Methodologies
- Prioritize, monitor, and regularly communicate project progress against goals
- Identify, socialize and monitor remediation efforts to ensure timely & effective issues resolution
- Partner with internal & external auditors to ensure proper coverage and minimize duplicative efforts
- Undertake other special projects and responsibilities as requested by management
- Ensure Company resources are efficiently managed and effectively deployed within the organization
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with various levels of management, external consultants and corporate auditors
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Accounting/Finance, or related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Proven leader with 10+ years’ experience with Ad Tech / Media compliance programs
- Strong industry knowledge in Ad Tech and Measurement
- Strong knowledge in Invalid Internet Traffic and Ad Fraud
- Strong working knowledge of Media Ratings Council, Interactive Advertising Bureau, Trustworthy Accountability Group standards
- Demonstrated success in directing and driving a department to deliver top quality, secure solutions in a timely manner
- Proven ability to influence people outside of a defined organization structure
- Capacity to make and recommend decisions without complete information
- Promote a unified team spirit
- Consistent history of creating and delivering innovative solutions
- Excellent organizational, planning, oral and written communications skills
- Able to act independently with minimal supervision
- Strong multi-discipline technical background
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.