Network Partner Development Manager at Collective Health
We all depend on healthcare throughout our lifetimes, for ourselves, and our families and friends, but it is notoriously difficult to navigate and understand. As an industry that comprises 20% of the US economy we think healthcare should work better for all of us. At Collective Health we believe it’s time for a new day in healthcare where as members we are informed and empowered to make the right care choices when the decisions are urgent and critical.
The Partnership Management & Development Team (PM&D) is responsible for supporting and growing Collective Health's most strategic partnerships. In this role, you will focus on supporting Collective Health's medical, pharmacy, dental, and vision carrier partnerships.
While we are embracing a remote-flexible work week, employees are expected to be within commuting distance of an office. The frequency of in-office days will be determined on a team-by-team basis closer to the reopening of our offices.What you'll do:
- The primary responsibilities of this role are to a) support the development of, and b) manage the commercial execution of Collective Health’s strategic network partnerships
- This role is responsible for the overall quality and health of Collective Health’s relationship with many of our most strategic commercial partnerships
- This role is responsible for partnering cross-functionally to build and document strong processes to support the scaling of network partnerships
- This role is responsible for a number of business development functions, including evaluating new network partnerships as well as new partnership models to support Collective Health’s growth strategy
- High proficiency in Gsuite (Slides, Docs, Sheets, Drive)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Project management capabilities
- Cross functional collaboration
- A bias towards action
- Ability to effectively prioritize
- Experience with relationship management
- Working understanding of the client / broker / partner relationship dynamic
- Working understanding of the revenue and profit models at play in employer-sponsored healthcare
Founded in 2013, Collective Health has created an ecosystem of innovative partners across care and benefits delivery, as well as built a powerful and flexible infrastructure to better enable employees and their families to understand, navigate, and pay for healthcare. By reducing the administrative lift of delivering health benefits, providing an intuitive member experience, and improving health outcomes, the company guides employees toward healthier lives and companies toward healthier bottom lines. Collective Health is headquartered in San Mateo, CA with locations in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. For more information, please visit collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Collective Health is committed to providing support to candidates who require reasonable accommodation during the interview process. If you need assistance, please contact [email protected]
Please note that Collective Health requires all employees to verify receipt of a COVID-19 vaccination or to apply for an exemption from the vaccination requirement based on medical need, a sincerely held religious belief, or a local legal exemption. Candidates are not required to furnish such a verification or to seek an exemption from the verification requirement during the application process but would be asked to do so if they accept an offer.