Onboarding Coordinator at Guaranteed Rate
About Guaranteed Rate:
Guaranteed Rate is the 5th largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. By offering industry-leading tools, low-rate mortgages and unparalleled customer service, we’ve become the Home Purchase Experts®. At Guaranteed Rate, we think big—pushing beyond what most people believe is possible. We strive to work with the best of the best, building business with the best referral partners and hiring the best employees—allowing us to deliver world-class customer service. Our goal is to make sure every customer has a great experience. Headquartered in Chicago with 5,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, we’ve helped thousands of homeowners with more than $37 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in just the past year alone.
Guaranteed Rate is looking for a new Onboarding Coordinator to join their team!
The Onboarding Coordinator establishes Guaranteed Rate’s process, practice and culture, along with providing ongoing support to new employees.
- Complete all onboarding requirements within time to task for Corporate Operations (set expectations with new hire, e-mails, phone calls, training, compliance, etc.).
- Coordinate hardware and password setup for each individual hire.
- Maintain our internal data tracking systems for new hires.
- Work on projects to help improve efficiency.
- Analyze and escalate issues to appropriate senior leaders to mitigate potential disruptions to anticipated ramp up period to new hire productivity.
- Monitor new hire’s onboarding experiences for the first 30 days.
- Five-star customer service skills, organization and analytical acumen
- Excellent disposition, mindset, communication skills and work ethic
- Strong listening, problem solving skills and out of box thinking
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail as it is essential for our data integrity
- Heavy email communication, must be highly organized
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law. #LI-BB1