Onboarding Project Manager at Returnly
!Sorry, this job was removed at 12:49 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, February 12, 2020
At Returnly we help brands that care about shopper loyalty offer better product returns. We’re are a financial technology services company that builds award-winning products that drive repurchase behaviour and customer loyalty. We’re backed by smart money VCs in Fintech including some prominent members of the Paypal Mafia. Our headquarters are in San Francisco Financial District and we have offices in Chicago and Madrid. We are on a mission to de-risk online commerce and are building a team of amazingly talented people to help us do it.
About the role:
At Returnly, we value you as a whole person. We care about the skillset you bring to the table, but more importantly, we care about the kind of person you are, and the culture and attitude you bring to the table. Returnly’s onboarding function is responsible for taking new customers from 0 to their first return on the platform as quickly and efficiently as possible. As an Onboarding Project Manager, you will be responsible for gathering and understanding a merchant’s business requirements, then implementing those requirements within Returnly’s platform. Since the onboarding function is the first team to work with a customer after deal signature so you will set the tone of the relationship as they use the platform.
- You have a strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- You are flexible and seek clarity when faced with ambiguity
- You have your own opinions and you are not shy about them, however you value consensus and strive to achieve it
- You’re not afraid to change your mind given new facts, nor are you afraid to admit your mistakes
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to explain your ideas clearly and concisely and you enjoy sharing them
- You are very serious about the quality of your work and you hold your colleagues to the same standard
- You have a consultant’s demeanor with a penchant for finding the path of least resistance
- Ability to work independently in an unstructured environment
What you'll be doing:
- Facilitate regular calls with your customers to help them achieve full value from Returnly’s products as quickly as possible
- Build trust with a variety of your customer’s stakeholders, from executives to customer service representatives
- Partner closely with Account Executives and Solutions Architects to ensure projects are delivered accurately, on time, and on budget
- Provide accurate “go-live” projections to support Returnly’s revenue recognition efforts
- Be an ambassador for your customers: Write feature request and bug tickets that support their long-term success on Returnly’s platform
- Work cross-functionally with Returnly’s Product, Engineering, & Go-To-Market teams to align the company around challenges in onboarding
- A Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience)
- Strong client management skills with customer service, expectation management, and communication experience
- A measured attention to detail with an eye for solving problems before they become problems for Returnly’s customers
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment, multi-task and participate in team-based planning processes
- Self-motivated, organized and able to manage time effectively
- Familiarity with client-side technologies such as HTML and CSS is a plus
- Exposure to the ecommerce technology landscape (Shopify, OMS, 3PL, ERP, WMS, etc.) is a plus
- Prior startup experience a plus
Diversity - We are diverse, independent thinkers and still one team with one mission.
Openness and empathy - We learn and grow by listening to our customers and each other.
Integrity - We always do what’s right for our customers, Returnly and ourselves - in that order.
Team - EQ is as important as IQ. We make time to help each other out.
Commitment - We are curious and fearless. We own risk, outcomes and everything in between.
We'd really love to hear from you, but before applying please check the following...
Read the values section above carefully and ask yourself if this is a good match for you personally. We want you to be an ambassador of these values!
Do you have all the skills required for this role? Can you demonstrate them? Be realistic - we will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills and match these role requirements.
Read Full Job Description