Partner Operations Lead
Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings.
We are looking for an experienced individual who will oversee a regional partner success pod & work with our cross-functional teams on managing key partnerships across our clinical & research workflows.
In the last month, others in this role have…
- Directed a regional portfolio of clinical & research clients and been the primary point of contact for all matters related to the needs of these existing partners.
- Coached a small team of customer success representatives to achieve common goals
- Measured and reported key performance metrics for your assigned portfolio to relevant internal stakeholders.
- Partnered with the Commercial team to transition and on-board a new client.
- Made tough priority calls and trade-offs to balance critical client needs with business resources & initiatives
- Received an email from a satisfied customer you went above and beyond for
- Lead a complex, cross-functional project or program; including scoping, generating buy-in across teams, identifying risks, solving multi-level problems, communicating across the organization, and delivering to the client
- Advocated for company roadmap additions & alterations given client feedback & needs
- Contributed to the development of marketing and sales enablement collateral
- Run training sessions for new team member
- Discussed new business opportunities with existing customers
- Identified areas of process improvement and presented potential solutions & their associated feasibility
- Learned something new about cancer research and care
A good candidate:
- Has experience in a client-facing role in a healthcare technology company
- Has a proven track record of setting and achieving high personal standards of performance
- Is highly organized and systematic, with superb attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- Is persistent, resilient, and gritty
- Is a powerful & persuasive communicator with a strong ability to motivate and influence others
- Has the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships; up, down and across
- Has superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Has a tenacious appetite for success
An ideal candidate also:
- Has experience at an oncology, genomics or management consulting firm
- Possesses an Advanced Degree in Business, Public Health or Science