Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners - because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
Our Payroll Consultants are responsible for understanding moderately complex client needs and configuring our applications to meet those needs. Duties begin with an in-depth consultative needs analysis which is used to define system setup and configuration which will optimize client time, efficiencies, processes, and reporting. The Payroll Consultant will ensure accurate conversion of payroll and human resource data from clients' previous providers, by balancing converted data to reports and tax returns and work cohesively with clients utilizing system output reports to confirm and test setup. Once data is successfully converted, the Payroll Consultant will provide first-level support to our clients until their transition to our Client Services team. Paylocity is committed to providing our clients with a high level of service; this position is responsible for maintaining this commitment within our Implementation area.
Reports To: Implementation Leadership
**Hours for this position will be MST or PST.**
- Has proven track record of successfully assisting clients with 100% responsibility for a seamless onboarding experience for moderately complex clients
- Provide industry-leading customer service
- Use project management and consultative approach to promote an integrated implementation across all products
- Conduct an introduction call to verify contracted products, understand client priorities, and craft a suggested timeline for the implementation of all products
- Conduct an alignment call to answer product questions, collect payroll data for configuration, review data extracted information, confirm company-related information and introduce subject matter experts who will assist with higher complexity products
- Coordinate internally between the client and multiple Paylocity subject matter experts
- Facilitate the entry of previous payroll provider data
- Follow balancing procedures to ensure all converted data is accurate
- Perform quality assurance checks to ensure all setup work has been completed accurately, review reports, and support clients for initial processing of payroll
- Maintain advanced level knowledge of Paylocity's products and partnerships to ensure clients realize the maximum benefit of our system
- Responsible for mastering the web-based Paylocity payroll and HR software application
- Research and resolve complex payroll issues to provide client satisfaction
- Identify and document potential improvements to Paylocity procedures such as training, documentation, and system enhancements to increase client and employee retention and satisfaction
- Lead client meetings
- Some travel up to 10% required
- All other duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 years of experience in high volume payroll implementation service bureau required
- Payroll experience balancing taxes and wages with an HCM/SAAS company required
- Familiar with payroll related legislative requirements (taxes, withholding orders, etc.)
- Intermediate project management skills
- Ability to identify and evaluate resources and plan for their utilization
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, dependability, and follow-through
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We've made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there's still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of the work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
This role can be performed from any office in the US. The pay range for this position in Colorado is $45,000 - $68,000/year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This position offers a comprehensive variable compensation package, in addition to a full range of benefits outlined here. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via www.paylocity.com/careers.