People Analytics Program Manager
Good people, working with good people, for our common good.
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about working in an environment with a people-first culture and an organization committed to good living, good food and good service, we'd love to talk to you!
The People Analytics Program Manager serves as a consultant to KeHE Human Resources team and business leadership to identify ways people data can create new insights and improve human resource programs and business decisions across the enterprise.
The ideal candidate has a passion for using data to drive insights, crafting compelling stories, and creating visualizations to equip leaders with insight for decisions and action.
- Partners with key HR Business Partners and the business leaders they serve to understand where people data can improve processes and business decisions
- Tells data stories by using data from various people and business systems, analyzes data using excel, and develops PowerPoint presentations to summarize data to influence business leaders and drive change at all levels of the organization
- Partners with People Analytics product team member to maximize business intelligence tools to automate analyses and data visualizations
- Creates scalable HR analytics resources and tools as needed (e.g., dashboards, business intelligence solutions) to enable HR to be effective and self-sufficient in applying data to their roles
- Seeks out new research findings and industry-wide trends that will advance our talent and business strategies
- Builds data literacy and analytic mindset across global HR by Leading trainings, designing certification programs, curating learning resources, and mentoring and coaching others in the HR community
Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills, Aptitude
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business, Finance (or similar) required.
- MBA, master's in Human Resources, master's in industrial/Organizational Psychology, or related field preferred.
- 4+ years of experience conducting and applying workforce analytics in organizational settings, such as strategic workforce planning, competency modeling, and/or program evaluation.
- Expert in PowerPoint and fluent in excel skills (pivot tables, lookups, etc.)
- Experience with preparing and manipulating data to prepare for analysis; experience with relational databases and business intelligence tools (e.g., Power BI, Tableau)
- Experience with an online survey tool or other employee engagement platforms.
- You establish credibility and form partnerships with a variety of stakeholders. You feel comfortable advising senior-level HR as a strategic partner.
- You are a curious and critical thinker who asks provocative questions that challenge established assumptions.
- You have strong communication and presentation skills and can present to a variety of stakeholders, including executives.
- You enjoy maximizing technology and learning new software independently.
- You have a history of success delivering results and leading projects in a fast-paced environment.
Equal Employer Opportunity Statement
KeHE Distributors provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits all forms of discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion or faith, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training as well as the administration of all Human Resources and Talent Acquisition processes.