Pricing Project Manager at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
We’re looking for intelligent, organized, and driven professionals to join the Pricing and Strategic Finance team to support the team with delivery of projects and initiatives across sub-teams. This position will report to the head of Pricing and Strategic Finance department.What You’ll Do
- Work with Pricing to prioritize initiatives that are most important to the department.
- Program-manage complex, cross-functional initiatives from end-to-end including setting processes, identifying milestones & deliverables, and status tracking and sharing regular updates.
- Partner with leaders of the Pricing team to define KPIs, dashboards, and other program health tracking mechanisms to provide visibility to key stakeholders on team goals and large scale cross functional programs.
- As a change agent, leverage your business background to discover opportunities for system and process improvements, pilot and then drive large operational scale and efficiency.
- Run both internal and cross-functional working team meetings efficiently and effectively and influence stakeholders to make key decisions.
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across the company including Finance, Commercial, Technology, People, Legal, and Risk.
- 6+ years of professional work experience in management consulting, business operations, or similar functions in a high growth environment.
- Excellent time and project management skills with the ability to build strong cross-functional relationships and work collaboratively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present sophisticated and sensitive issues.
- Demonstrated experience as a key contributing member of a high performing team.
- Exceptional organizational and relationship management skills.
- Strong analytical abilities and proficiency with spreadsheets and slides. Proficiency in SQL is a plus.
- Experience in producing BI reports, such as Looker is a plus.
- Self-starter who thrives and can multitask in fast-paced and often ambiguous environments.
We’re excited to announce that Affirm is now a remote-first company! This role can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of Quebec). Remote based employees may occasionally travel to an Affirm office for meetings or team building events. Our offices in San Francisco, New York City, Pittsburgh, Chicago, and Salt Lake City will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis.