Many companies offer payroll and human capital management (HCM) solutions, but Paylocity takes technology to the next level. We've evolved beyond HCM to a next-generation employee experience platform. With uniquely designed solutions to help companies engage employees, we've changed how and where work gets done and created a personalized work environment. Join Paylocity as we continue to transform the future of technology!
We give our employees what they need to succeed, including great benefits and perks! We offer medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and a 401(k) match, as well as perks that support you, your family, and your finances. And if it's career development you desire, we provide that, too! At Paylocity, people matter most and have always been at the heart of our business.
When you feel like you belong, work is no longer work - it's personal. At Paylocity, we believe better employees lead to better companies. Workplaces and cultures that care will build the future, and at Paylocity, we're doing just that. Join us as we change the future and transform your career!
There are jobs and then there are careers. Since 1997, Paylocity has been hiring talented people, giving them big challenges, and providing the right resources to help them succeed. Our award-winning culture ensures all employees feel truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves. While other companies talk about it, we make it happen. Join Paylocity and launch your career!
The Privacy Program Manager contributes to the success of Paylocity's privacy program by identifying, assessing, and developing solutions to reduce privacy risks as part of a comprehensive and growing privacy program. Reporting to the Head of Data Privacy, this role will work closely with stakeholders from across the organization to champion consistent and effective data privacy practices, while minimizing privacy risk and ensuring the protection of personal information.
Reports To: Head of Data Privacy
- Work closely with the Head of Data Privacy to advance the privacy strategy and execute the privacy roadmap
- Manage day-to-day activities of the privacy program with an eye toward creating visibility and process efficiencies wherever possible
- Own and manage strategic privacy compliance projects
- Help define, update, maintain, and enhance privacy compliance program requirements
- Support privacy compliance audits/reviews and oversee remediation activities across the organization
- Provide subject matter expertise on a variety of privacy-related programs, initiatives, and workflows
- Assess where the use of privacy technologies can serve as an enabler for privacy program operations and oversee the deployment of such technology(ies)
- Monitor and evaluate evolving laws, rules, regulations, and guidance to help maintain compliance and strategic alignment
- Ability to mentor and support privacy team members and privacy champions
- Communicate program and project progress, escalations, and issues to key stakeholders
- At least 7 years of experience in the field of privacy, data governance, or consulting with focus on comprehensive privacy program management.
- At least 5 years of people management
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred. Focus in business, law, cybersecurity, information systems, engineering, data science or related field of study
- One or more privacy certification required (CIPP/E, CIPP/US, CIPT or CIPM)
- Knowledge of global privacy and regulatory frameworks, such as GDPR, CCPA, GLBA, HIPAA, or other privacy laws and regulations
- Experience with different privacy frameworks, including GAPP and NIST
- Substantive understanding of data privacy, technology, and related terminology
- Big 4 experience is highly preferred
- Familiarity with OneTrust is a plus
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with cross functional teams and build consensus among stakeholders
- Ability to exercise good judgment and balance risks in ambiguous and complex situations
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence without authority
- Excellent work ethics and flexibility
- Growth mindset - every new challenge is an opportunity to learn and grow
- Ability to quickly spot issues and appropriately prioritize risk and outcomes
- Extremely organized with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and drive projects to successful completion
- Works well in collaborative team environment
- Passionate about privacy and technology
- Must be a strong team player (no job is too small or too large) and willing to take on additional responsibilities
Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.
Paylocity is committed to the full inclusion of all individuals. We comply with federal and state disability laws and make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. To request reasonable accommodation in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]
This role can be performed from any office in the US. The pay range for this position in Colorado is $120,695 - $140,624/year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This position is eligible for an annual bonus and restricted stock unit grant based on individual performance in addition to a full range of benefits outlined here . This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via www.paylocity.com/careers .