Process Automation Manager
The Process Automation Program Manager builds a strategic roadmap and drives successful completion of technology initiatives and programs by leading and tracking progress toward critical milestones throughout the planning, scheduling, and implementation phases. This role focuses on driving process automation across all Operations teams to enable operational scalability and ensure consistent quality. Success depends on one’s ability to coordinate with Ops leadership, project teams, and technology providers through meetings and progress measurement activity. Additionally, he / she will prepare regular progress reports to the executive team. Well-developed program management and influencing skills are paramount in this role.
What you'll do:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Engage with business partners and stakeholders to identify, assess and streamline current business processes and implement automation where applicable, while creating and maintaining quality standards/ metrics
- Build and update a prioritization roadmap for process automation projects based on effort required, risk, ROI, and other factors.
- Identify, document and present KPIs as part of developing business case model
- Organize and manage complex process automation and enabling technology projects across multiple teams in various departments to successful completion
- Collaboration and partnership with teams and individuals in achievement of their goals
- Develop reports, analytics, and assessment tools to evaluate performance and possible new improvement opportunities
- Proactive in communication, relationship building, gap identification, risk mitigation, change management and all elements of initiative execution
- Other duties as assigned
What you bring:
- 10+ years of large project & program management and process improvement experience
- Prior experience in leading programs in Business Process Automation (RPA)
- Demonstrated delivery leadership experience with process automation tools and programs
- Master’s degree is a plus
- Management experience is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types
- Facilitation skills in leading planning meetings, reviews, and retrospectives
- Excellent communication, organization, and time management skills
- Collaborative approach to decision-making on teams, including ability to influence without direct line of reporting
- Experience leading and running a mix of Business / IT integrated projects and programs