Responsible for the development and implementation of assigned projects with a strong concentration in process automation. Takes projects from original concept through final implementation. Responsible for the day to day management and oversight of projects which includes project planning, developing requirements documents, scheduling, developing technical product specifications, and actively engaging other members of the team.
- Engages with business partners and stakeholders to identify opportunities and streamline current business processes.
- Supports Operations leadership and the Director of Process Automation in building the roadmap for process automation projects based on analysis of effort required, risk, ROI, and other factors.
- Coordinates work performed by vendor, consultants, IT staff and internal customers/partners by defining and refining project requirements, performing feasibility and needs/impact assessments.
- Develops detailed project plans and manages all implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documentation, training and on-time delivery within budget constraints.
- Manages day to day projects including requirements gathering, timelines, and maintenance.
- Provides regular updates of the progress and status of specific projects.
- Recommends improvements and troubleshoots all implementation issues.
- Partners with various internal teams as well as 3rd party vendors in the planning and design of technical solutions. Where necessary, facilitate design and planning sessions, and coordinate with teams to ensure ongoing progress toward scheduled deliverables.
- Projects may vary in number, size and complexity.
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
- 3-5 years project management experience
- PMP certification preferred
- 2+ years process automation experience
- Knowledge of leading RPA platforms
- Knowledge of IT application/systems implementation, enhancement, and application support methods
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to simultaneously work on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred