Process Excellence and Robot Automation Lead
Title: Process Excellence and Robot Automation Lead
Department: Customer Service Operations
- Conducts evaluation of existing business processes for the purposes of identifying and executing on improvement initiatives
- Analyzes and tests current processes and systems to determine effectiveness and efficiency
- Oversees process change implementation and testing, and reviews changes to ensure they result in measurable organizational improvements
- Uses development knowledge and methods to design, configure, program, and test robotic systems or related software
- Design robots or robotic systems or components with the goal of improving efficiency or accuracy in tasks that can be automated
- Creates and revises design specifications
- Documents and accesses “As Is” and “To Be” workflows for business processes
- Creates, edits and maintains Standard Operating Procedures for business processes
- Partners with Training, Business Owners and Content Manager to ensure accurate maintenance of all process documents within the Customer Service Organization
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Technical expertise
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Data collection and analysis
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Planning and organization
- Time Management
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Decision making
- Customer service oriented
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience). Previous experience with automation projects is preferred.
- Knowledge of call center operations strongly preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience in operations, customer service, or IT with a track record of increasing responsibility and delivery
- Proven ability to understand/document current as-is and future state processes.
- Experience working on business transformation initiatives, lean process improvement projects, or agile development.
- Strong analytical and technical capability.
- Knowledge of / experience in using automation and analytics tools (BluePrism, Tableau, etc.) preferred
- Knowledge of / experience in using Visio process mapping preferred
- Possess a highly collaborative approach to building consensus and working across teams.
- Proven ability to interact with and/or manage cross-functional processes & teams.
- Proven ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical teams and managers to enhance their decision-making capabilities.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office: Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to meet deadlines and implement processes & solutions as required.
- This is a full time exempt position