Professional Services Manager at LogicGate (Chicago, IL or Remote)
LogicGate is a SaaS company with a mission to empower every organization with the technology they need to proactively manage and transform risk into strategic opportunities. We’ve recently secured more than $100M in Series C funding to help us get there, but we also need collaborative, curious, and self-driven team members as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk, and compliance) with our G2 Grid top rated GRC Solution, LogicGate Risk Cloud.
We’re headquartered in Chicago yet have embraced a distributed work culture with employees in 25+ states. Unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at the LogicGate office, our team members are able to choose the best working style for them whether that be in the office full-time, fully remote, or a hybrid of both. We’re already a top workplace in Chicago (just ask Built In, Crain’s Chicago Business, and the Chicago Tribune), and we’re thrilled to bring our culture nationwide.
We are seeking an energetic consultant that has a passion for delighting customers by delivering winning strategies and solutions. We work with mid-market organizations and large enterprises in all verticals, especially Financial Services and Healthcare, with a focus on their GRC activities. This is a rare opportunity to play a key role in building a new business function and having a direct impact on driving customer implementation and adoption.
How you’ll spend your time:
- Own post-implementation customer professional service requests end-to-end including requirements exploration, project management, solution execution, and completion
- Provide ongoing subject-matter expertise and Risk Cloud product advice to help our customers grow and mature their GRC program over time
- Support customers who are building additional applications on their own by providing guidance on design and build best practices
- Strategize with customers on how to effectively make changes and updates to existing applications
- Assist our customers with ongoing end user training and change management
- Serve as an extension of our customers’ teams when needed to help with ongoing administrative, configuration, and content update needs
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other LogicGate teams throughout the customer journey
- Partner with the Implementation Services team to ensure a smooth handoff of the customer experience from onboarding and implementation to ongoing partnership
- Own the discovery of additional customer needs and partner with the Customer Success and Relationship Management teams to drive additional customer investment in LogicGate professional services
- Work closely with the Customer Success and Relationship Management teams to directly impact the success and growth of our customers
- Share feedback and intelligence with the Product and Development teams to identify new potential features/functionality and influence our Risk Cloud product roadmap
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers and become a trusted advisor throughout each professional service project
- Listen intently to customer pain points and connect their needs to Risk Cloud product features, with a heavy focus on value creation
- Become an expert user on the Risk Cloud platform and effectively speak about the product and our out-of-the-box content and resources, both within LogicGate and externally facing
- Conduct highly effective meetings with customers over web conference
- Assist with implementation of new internal processes for the Professional Services team and provide suggestions for process improvements
We get excited about you if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 - 4 years of experience in management consulting, risk advisory
- Experience in GRC, risk management, compliance, or audit
- Passion for SaaS applications – ability to understand the value and limitations of the Risk Cloud platform, front and back
- Self-starter mentality – manage changes in schedule on a week-to-week basis to support other areas of the Customer Success and Services function when project work is light
- Great people skills – ability to quickly understand your audience and tailor the right message to them
- Ability to be agile and get quickly up to speed on a customer’s business and current presence in the Risk Cloud platform to effectively problem solve
- Ability to manage multiple accounts/priorities at a time – organization, time-management, and attention to detail are critical
- A drive to learn and be curious, with the desire to understand our customers’ problems and then effectively communicate and demonstrate how Risk Cloud can help
What else is in it for you?
Competitive salary, stock options, and benefits are just the beginning. Our Total Rewards Package is designed to support you both in and outside of work. We offer various programs to help you grow your career, including an Emerging Leaders Program and a Continued Education Budget ($1,000 per year per employee). LogicGate aims to nurture a work environment where our teammates feel safe coming as they are, and we offer Employee Resource Groups, regular training, and conversations meant to foster a sense of belonging. Outside of work, perks like generous PTO, Summer Fridays and Health Days give you time to recharge and relax. Working with our team of 200+ might just be our best perk, though, as you’ll be working with smart, passionate people who are helping take LogicGate to the next level. Interested in joining the Herd (did we mention our mascot is a goat?)? Apply today!
We are currently working on becoming compliant with new regulations in Colorado. Until we are able to do so, this role cannot be performed in Colorado.