Support procurement programs and initiatives established by Commodity Managers and the Chief Procurement Office. Supply reporting on various commodities. Provide backup to other Procurement Program Administrators. Assist with data collection, presentations, and bulk communications. Manage PO’s and payment tracking for some commodities.
- Create, maintain, update, and distribute reports.
- Implement improvements in processes and procedures.
- Assist Commodity Managers with all aspects of daily program administration.
- Analyze spend across the company to identify possible new projects.
- Analyze existing inventories and ordering practices to create streamlined efficient ordering schedules.
- Complete and track payments for managed commodities.
- Create detailed reports and dashboards based on group requests.
- Create process documents.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Desire to learn and take on new responsibilities
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in finance, accounts payable, or procurement (we will consider similar experience)
- Knowledge of accounting and reporting software (Oracle Cloud preferred)
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Project and Power Point
- Excel dashboard creation and VBA experience a plus
Excellent verbal and written communication skills