You found us.
Or maybe we found you. Either way, welcome to TradeRev. TradeRev is using innovation, technology, and creativity to make car sales fair and easy for everyone. Wholesale auto auctions have been the same in-person, manual environment since the beginning of time – just like bookstores, ordering a taxi and buying music (cue the crickets and tumbleweed). Our mobile app creates a digital marketplace where car dealers can launch and participate in live, real-time auctions right from the palm of their hands. Our technology makes buying and selling cars simple, convenient and transparent for everyone involved. And our people make the process easy, smooth and fun – every step of the way.
Start-Up Attitude. Big company fuel.
Now backed by one of the largest automotive auction companies in the world, TradeRev’s goal is to be the world’s leading marketplace for buying and selling used vehicles. How do we get there? Well, we start by opening up the boundaries of cloud technology and executing on an aggressive product pipeline packed with first-of-their-kind ideas and innovations. Add the support, resources and broad capabilities of our parent company, and we’re able to deliver integrated products and services that no competitor can begin to match. So, as we set our sights to dominate North America and expand TradeRev’s reach around the globe, the only thing we’re missing – is you.
Speed. Swagger. Service.
At TradeRev, we’re a high-tech, high-energy, lightning-fast environment where no two projects, customers or work days are ever the same. As we see it, boredom breeds predictability and fortune favours the bold. We are coding rock stars, digital ninjas and the most fearless sales and operations teams on the planet. We’re designers, data analysts, marketers, project managers, trainers and even a few lawyers thrown in for good measure. We’re not all “car people” but we share an obsession for customer service and passion for disrupting the status quo. Addicted to challenge? Thrive on change? Put your creativity, personality and talent to work and help us transform one of the largest, most dynamic industries in the world.
The Program Coordinator role is one that touches many elements of our business and requires an individual with excellent organization, inter-personal and communication skills. The Program Coordinator will work with numerous internal stakeholders including sales, marketing, operations, and the auctions. Additionally, the program coordinator will interface with customers and external business partners regularly to: develop, implement and support key services.
- Take ownership of Company programs to ensure that all internal and external stakeholders are working together to meet commitments and achieve objectives. Act as the central point between internal and external resources and work to ensure shared understanding of objectives and commitment to success.
- Be an advocate within our Company for the wide range of stakeholders that are involved with key programs. Represent stakeholder interests as required to ensure that requirements and objectives are being met. When conflict arises, work with Company management to identify and implement an appropriate course of action.
- Ensure that required service levels and performance (including sales) for key programs are being measured and met, and take appropriate action to intervene and resolve issues that hamper program performance and/or customer satisfaction. Ensure that programs are conducted in a manner consistent with internal and external best practices and/or audit procedures.
- Work with stakeholders to understand their business objectives, forecasts and performance metrics and ensure that the Company is putting in place technology and processes to meet stakeholder needs.
- Work with operational resources to ensure that programs function as expected and, if problems arise, to resolve such issues in a timely manner while maintaining excellent communications with affected stakeholders.
- Work with product management and technology resources to define requirements, develop documentation and perform testing on programs and their enhancements. Work with external stakeholders, including but not limited to, customers and business partners, to provide appropriate education and support on programs and their enhancements.
- Identify opportunities to improve programs and processes by collaborating with customers, business partners and internal team members and champion the changes needed to implement improvements.
- Ensure appropriate action is taken and results achieved for all directives, bulletins and mandates for key programs.
- Bachelor's Degree or a Community College Diploma with a Designation is required with 3-5 years of related experience.
- Great understanding of online technologies and proficiency with the Microsoft Office product suite.
- Salesforce experience is preferred.
- Proven experience as a proactive problem-solver with a desire to take ownership of issues until resolved.
- Excellent oral and written communication and strong customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management and prioritization skills with ability to comfortably juggle multiple demands to achieve tight deadlines.
We thank all interested candidates; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity.
TradeRev is committed to providing employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.