Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we're searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
The Program Director will be responsible for the day-to-day management and delivery of projects to Rightpoint clients. Candidate must have experience managing custom SDLC projects and experience managing external projects in a consulting environment. Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Oversee multiple cross-disciplined project teams, and provide input on strategic decisions for client engagements
- Strong experience running large-scale digital programs that integrate strategy, user experience design, and technology
- Ensure project managers accurately scope projects, determine staffing requirements, follow established plans and policies
- Effectively manage changing client needs and requirements throughout the engagement
- Actively works with the teams to manage work assignments and deliverables
- Extremely proficient with PM tools with expertise necessary to guide internal and client team on use and applicability
- Responsible to ensure quality of all deliverables from across all disciplines before presenting them to the client
- Mastery skills applying various delivery methodology and enforcing project standards as programs require
- Work with other program managers to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects within the department
- Brings energy, ideas and fresh perspectives to business problems
- Partners with senior management to accurately scope complex initiatives and manage team through ambiguity effectively
- Knowledge of multiple project management processes, such as Scrum and Agile
- Work closely with project sponsor, cross-functional teams, and assigned project managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives
- Expert command of the financial health of a program and/or project (estimating, budget tracking, resourcing, etc)
- Ensures timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for project
- Accurately forecasts revenue, profitability, margins, revenue, bill rates and utilization
- Understands revenue models, and cost-to-completion projections and makes decisions accordingly
- Ability to see beyond explicit assignment and identify broader, longer-term opportunities.
- Strong ability to create development engagement contracts, including Statement of Works and Change of Scope requests.
- Effectively conveys Rightpoint's message in both written and verbal discussions
- Leads client and internal presentations
- Influential communicator. Able to influence client actions and decision by provided strategic guidance
- Serves as an escalation point for clients and project teams to resolve conflict
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to leadership
- Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive with grace and tact
- Listens effectively to react to and resolve issues, identify opportunities and leads
- Highly knowledgeable of the digital space including, strategy, enterprise software development, CRM, user experience, creative design, and infrastructure architecture
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements
- Manages day-to-day client interaction by setting and managing client expectations as it relates to scope, milestones, timeline and budgets
- Serves as the trusted strategic expert to clients. Acts as a trusted business partner for clients and can sustain strong client relationships at the most senior levels of client organizations
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative solutions
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen relationships
- Builds a knowledge base of each client's business, organization and objectives
- Internally, builds trusting, collaborative relationships at all levels, across all disciplines. Sets the standard and works to build a collaborative work environment.
- Trains, develops, and coaches direct reports to continuously add value to clients and Rightpoint. Provides both informal on-going feedback, as well as formal reviews for all staff managed
- Challenges fellow team members to progress toward their professional development goals
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Computer Science (preferred) or related field
- 12 or more years of client consulting experience
- 12 or more years of project management experience
- Excellent consulting skills and the ability to work effectively with clients and team members
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills between both the customer and all levels within the organization are required
- Knowledge of sound business practices and a proven track record of exceeding customer expectations and anticipating their needs are also required
- Must be motivated with a focus on team performance
- Willingness to travel
- Flexible PTO
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts (Multiple Options!!)
- 401k with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.