Program Management Senior Consultant
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department OverviewThe Chief Strategy and Innovation office is responsible for developing emerging solutions that have the potential to create substantial incremental revenue for the company. These emerging solutions leverage/adapt new architectures and technologies such as AI, machine learning, data science, security and wireless communications. The emerging solutions teams consists of product managers, business development, architects and development teams, working as an agile unit, and collaborating with our core products, services and software organizations.
The emerging solution program manager is responsible for managing the business tasks across Motorola emerging solution portfolio. Working closely with MSI’s business units, technology, sales, and strategy teams, the objectives for the role are:
- Lead all program aspects of emerging solutions management aspects and the successful execution of complex, cross-functional projects to business commits
- Support and act as an extension of executive level business project sponsors
- Build alignment among key project stakeholders and escalate key decisions as required
- Assemble and mobilize often large teams to execute on project objectives
- Continually refine best practices for cross-functional program management
- Facilitate program reviews, ensure appropriate stakeholders are represented and feedback is incorporated.
- Experience working in and influencing global cross-functional teams
- Experience influencing at the leadership level
- Communicator with analytical experience and business sense
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Technology or related to Program Management.
- 5+ years experience in a management consulting, or similar strategic program management role for a tech company
Referral Payment PlanNo
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.
If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.