Program Manager, Client Training
Here @ Strata…
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our unique culture is driven by a social, hardworking environment full of talented people solving problems together. We embrace learning, cross-team collaboration, and continuous career growth. Lifting each other to lift our clients, our product, our company. If being part of a fun, fast-moving, innovative team is what you seek? Keep reading.
We look for someone who:
- Is Service-Centric: Someone who desires to make an impact in and outside of our office. We look for service minded people to support our customers, each other and our community.
- Has a Growth Mindset: Driven to own your individual learning and development (We’ll help you - we have a team dedicated to training you and providing extra educational resources).
- Rocks Impact: Thinks two steps ahead to ensure the work we do will solve problems and make a difference.
- Will be a StrataPro: Accountable. Prepared. Positive. Core to who we are and how we treat one another.
What you’ll do in this role:
The Program Manager for Client Training is responsible for leading the development of our strategy for building our clients’ confidence in using our tools, their capabilities for maintaining our tools, and their adoption of the full feature set of the modules they own. This role is primarily responsible for devising organizational client training programs, overseeing their implementation and assessing its outcomes with data driven metrics. The role also participates in instructional design and training delivery.
- Establish, manage and enhance the client documentation and StrataJazz certification training programs strategy
- Design and lead facilitation sessions with all participants in the curriculum development cycle for the purposes of needs assessment, design, and development
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends and best practices and structure programs around these best practices
- Monitor and evaluate program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them
- Utilize current and new tools for training solutions
- Identify, assess, and develop future client program strategy and needs, as necessary
- Partner with Product Management team to develop client training materials to support new functionality and features, focused on best practice approach
- Administer and maintain client-facing portion of learning management system
- Administer and maintain eLearning content
- Support consultants delivering training to clients
- Other duties as assigned
Your accomplishments include:
- B.S. degree in Organizational Administration, Finance, Education/Adult Learning, Business, or related field
- 5+ years prior work experience within software implementation, healthcare finance, or other applicable field
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to explain complex and technical functionality
- Demonstrated strong team leadership through listening and communicating to both clients and internal team members
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects while maintaining high customer satisfaction with training programs
- Strong influencing skills demonstrated through client adoption of best practices to drive business results
- Comprehensive proficiency for all modules within StrataJazz solutions for instructional design and training delivery with a basic understanding of all StrataJazz solutions and the upstream and downstream relationships between them
- Expert presentation and facilitation skills
- Business development mindset, pursuing new growth opportunities
- Strong problem solving with ability to thoughtfully think through issues and create solutions between teams
- Strong relationship building skills with proven ability to establish value within internal and external networks
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.