Program Manager, Customer Success Group at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
The Global Deal Management (GDM) team enables revenue growth by maximizing value for ServiceNow and our customers through effective proposal management, deal structuring, and subscription analytics. As part of the Customer Success Group in Operations, we are focused on providing an outstanding experience to our customers and partners and delivering simple, seamless digital processes to support that experience.
As a Program Manager in the GDM team, you will be responsible for overseeing the achievement of organizational goals through the execution of our transformational and functional programs that deliver scale and agility to our rapidly growing enterprise. You have a proven track record of success in tying together strategy, user experience, innovation and solution design with successful program implementation and adoption of business capabilities that include new policies, processes, systems and analytics that deliver business results. You work effortlessly with stakeholders and across functions, acting as a team builder, collaborator and problem solver. You are a process and data oriented thinker by nature who establishes process-oriented rigor to deliver solutions. You have led and implemented programs at a SaaS native company and bring subject matter expertise in Proposals, Subscription and Services Deal Desk, product instrumentation, usage telemetry and entitlement to deliver solutions that enable the Global Deal Management team and our broader ecosystem to operate effectively and thrive. You are a self-starter, an exceptional communicator and have a high degree of rigor, organization, and discipline to get things done.
To lead and execute programs that improve, digitize, optimize and transform Global Deal Management ecosystem, you help develop GDM's target state operating model and business architecture and drive the delivery of new business capabilities and solutions to the Sales and Customer facing teams that run the business day in and day out. You will be leading multiple programs concurrently, ensuring business outcomes, success criteria and business impact is met post-project adoption.
To be successful in this role, you approach problem solving with a business architecture mind set, clearly defining the problem in the context of the bigger business landscape and ecosystem capabilities. You understand the upstream and downstream dependencies that are involved in solutioning that problem and think about the impact that solution will have on the processes, systems and data surrounding it. You will be a strong Customer and Sales advocate and have a passion for demonstrating the contribution of program implementation to operational KPI's. You are high energy, have a strong work ethic, have disciplined execution skills, are an expert collaborator who can identify and resolve conflicting strategies and have a deep desire to deliver results.
What you get to do in this role:
• Develop engagement models with corporate program teams to ensure GDM program interlock, engage with stakeholders to ensure clearly defined and documented success criteria, clearly define business impact of programs and projects and ensure smooth project execution.
• Engage with the GDM Business Data & Analytics team when sizing the magnitude/impact of the problem and when new data models and analytics capabilities are required as an integrated part of the solution. Engage with Sales Engagement and Change Management teams as an integrated part of project execution and delivery.
• Support the development of GDM business architecture and capability roadmaps. Work with IT to align to enterprise technical architecture.
• Contribute to project management best practices that are suited for ServiceNow, enabling the balance between agility and rigor.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
• Proven experience representing business teams in digital process transformation programs and leading functional projects on a large, medium and small scale (please be prepared to showcase examples and results)
• Deep expertise in all aspects of project management: initiation, planning, execution and closure
• Experience leading programs that span multiple methodologies: SAFe, Agile, Waterfall, DMAIC/Six Sigma, etc..
• Experience at a SaaS company with domain expertise in transformational programs like CRM, CPQ, Entitlement Management, Product Instrumentation and Telemetry, Product and Services Deal Management and Product Usage Analytics
• Deep understanding of SaaS GTM processes and systems, with the ability to take a business architecture and capability oriented view towards project execution.
• Proven experience building relationships, collaborating, and influencing others
• Problem-solving, organization, and time management skills
• Active listening skills to ensure feedback identifies and drives areas of improvement
• Superior communication and presentation skills at all levels of leadership
• The ability to learn quickly and pick up tools, systems, and processes in record time
• 5+ years large scale project/program management experience in a high-tech, preferably SaaS company; Consulting experience a plus
• Experience in business capability models; understanding of how data flows and is consumed in enterprise workflows
• SAFe, Agile, Six Sigma and/or PMP certifications highly desired
• Preferred education: undergraduate degree + MBA
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.