Program Manager, Industrialization
Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings.
- Act as the point person for a high priority business focus area and become a subject matter expert on this initiative.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Operations, Product, Engineering, Finance) to design and prioritize key initiatives across the organization
- Coordinate with key operating units to ensure initiatives are executed on time
- Design and track KPIs to measure the project’s progress and its impact on the organization
- Report progress to key executives, including the CEO
- Bachelor’s degree (Master's preferred) from a top-tier university, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years working in complex situations, with demonstrated success
- Strong analytical and conceptual problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Strong program / project management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to present to senior level executives
- Demonstrated ability to influence and collaborate with diverse groups of individuals
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Familiarity with Office productivity tools
Note to Employment Agencies:
Tempus values our relationships with our recruitment partners and will only accept resumes from those partners whom have been contracted by a member of our Human Resources team to collaborate with us. Tempus is not responsible for any fees related to resumes that are unsolicited or are received by any employee of Tempus who is not a member of the Senior Leadership team.