We believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes, but for what it makes possible for the world. Manufacturers have an important job to do, and it’s our job to provide them with the technology and expertise they need through the entire production process, from discovery and design to manufacturing and fulfillment.
We're looking for experienced manufacturing Program Managers to join our Customer Success team. This team is the customer owner in our order to fulfillment phase, taking the handoff from our Sales team to ensure these enterprise level customers are moving through the Fast Radius fulfillment process smoothly and efficiently.
Fast Radius currently is unable to sponsor or transfer visas.
About the Job:
- Own the customer relationship for larger enterprise level customers, taking the handoff from our sales team to successfully program manage and deliver a customer order.
- Responsible for on-time-delivery and customer satisfaction metrics/KPI's.
- Coordinate internal fulfillment and technical resources to ensure projects are delivered on-time, to the customer's expectations and at the right cost
- Provide timely insight to enterprise-level customers on order status, proactively identify potential issues and deploy mitigation efforts
- Work experience in engineering product/program/project administration and management
- While you don’t need to have experience as a designer or engineer, opening CAD to make your away around a model, or opening up a technical drawing to read and interpret it doesn’t scare you
- Experience in customer facing roles, with an understanding of what makes customers happy (and not)
- Are excited about manufacturing and know how to deliver manufacturing projects successfully
- Experience running large, complex customer orders and taking a more programmatic approach to fulfilling a customer's end goal.
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
Read Full Job Description