Program Manager- Upwork Professionals at Upwork
Upwork ($UPWK) is the leading tech solution for companies looking to hire the best talent, maintain flexibility, and get more done. We’re passionate about our mission to create economic opportunities so people have better lives. Every year, more than $2 billion of work is done through Upwork by skilled professionals who want the freedom of working anytime, anywhere. Top companies connecting with extraordinary talent around the globe? Upwork is how.
As a Program Manager for Upwork Talent Services, you will have accountability for the development and management of the Enterprise client program and specific use case. You will partner cross-functionally to swiftly resolve customer issues to delight your client every step of the way and drive program growth through client education, monitoring success metrics and running quarterly business reviews. You will utilize your recruiting and program management capabilities to develop the program growth strategy. If you have a background in either recruiting, operations or program management experience in Customer or Technical Support, you are a great fit for this role.Your Responsibilities:
- Lead all recruiting operations capabilities, including sourcing, screening, and coordination functions.
- Work with the team day-to-day to meet performance goals and objectives.
- Partner with both the recruiting team and our hiring managers to own the hiring process.
- Lead innovative programs, events and campaigns to build a candidate pipeline and drive recruiting strategy to meeting hiring goals.
- Showcase a very high level of understanding and become fully engrained in the client organization including relationships with key partners, organizational structure and program development.
- Strategic account management and business development orientation -- this experience will help you build account plans, navigate client organizations, and identify new expansion opportunities based on client needs.
- Experience in driving analytics, project planning and organization in the following areas: organizational change management, workforce planning, organizational planning and talent planning
- Drive standardization, continue improvement and consistency of processes and procedures.
- Develop positive working relationships with client champions and hiring managers to educate, drive adoption and regularly deliver business results.
- Identify, research and triage program operational issues related to service fulfillment, product concerns, compliance, reporting and billing within outlined SLAs.
- Collaborate with the Sales, Operations, and Solutions teams to architect best-in-class freelancer programs and standard operating procedures.
- Develop strong internal partnerships with cross functional teams - Sales, Product, Billing, Analytics, Solutions, Legal
Come change how the world works.
At Upwork, you’ll shape talent solutions for how the world works today. Whether you’re working from our offices in San Francisco, Santa Clara, and Chicago or are part of our globally distributed team, we’re working together to create exciting remote work opportunities for a global community of professionals. Our vibrant culture is built on a common mission and shared values. As we create economic opportunities so that people have better lives, our employees build amazing teams, put our community first and have a bias towards action. We encourage team Upwork to bring their whole selves to work through learning and development opportunities, mentorship, and employee resource groups. All that and amazing benefits too? We’ve got you covered (especially with our company favorite, Work Online Wednesdays). Check out our Life at Upwork page to learn more about the employee experience.
Upwork is proudly committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.