Program Manager at SPINS LLC
Who we are
For 20 years, our mission has been to increase the presence and accessibility of natural and organic products to encourage healthier and more vibrant living. By leveraging SPINS’ industry-leading proprietary data and analytics, our technology enables deeper, more engaged relationships between Retailers, Brands and Consumers through our platform, web, and mobile products. At the core of our work lies a passion to create a culture of sustainable health & wellness.
What You’ll Do:
The Program Manager will serve as the day to day project lead responsible for tracking key metrics across the teams, organizing/coordinating deliveries/analysis across products, keeping projects in scope on contract and on time. The Program Manager is responsible for the successful delivery and completion of SPINS’ products for designated clients while maintaining the highest levels of client satisfaction. In addition, the PM is highly skilled at understanding the complex needs of the business, translating its priorities into project plans and orchestrating the successful execution of the work to the specified timelines on a consistent basis.
- Collects, analyzes and understands project requirements
- Collaborates with internal teams on project definition, feasibility, and approval process
- Creates and maintains project plans, which includes project scope, objectives, deliverables, key milestones, timelines, schedules, internal and external resources, project dashboards, etc.
- Maintain detailed project status documents which includes meeting minutes, action items, issues lists and risk management plans
- Communicates the project status, requirements, and structure across the Implementation and customer success teams team and all other necessary departments
- Manages day-to-day progress of projects including risk assessment and problem resolution. Defines potential problems and suggest alternatives based upon cost implications, time constraints, and customer quality standards
- Oversee and support multiple implementation projects concurrently
- Conducts project reviews and profitability analysis according to prescribed process/structure
- Participates in cross-functional teams to develop and/or adapt processes, policies, and workflows to improve efficiency, accuracy, speed, quality, etc.
- Manages KPIs, replicon compliance, quality of data delivered - provides quarterly reports for senior leaders
- Have a solid understanding of Waterfall and Agile approaches, and the competency in each to know when it makes sense to use one versus the other. In addition, the capability to leverage each, when appropriate.
What your Bring:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Business or related field (Marketing, Advertising, etc.) with 3-5 years of experience is required.
- Demonstrated ability to structure and lead teams successfully through implementation projects
- Proven skills and ability in scoping, planning, executing and controlling project work
- Experience in leading large scale, complex projects.
- Demonstrated skill and ability with requirements analysis, process analysis, process modeling, and documenting workflows
- Motivated, self-starter
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to instill confidence with internal stakeholders and clients
- Demonstrates ability to multi-task in a fast-paced data environment.
The SPINS Way
- Direct – We communicate with clarity, honesty and respect in all situations and embrace opportunities to provide solution-oriented feedback.
- Determined – We are committed to overcoming all obstacles to achieve results. We adapt to change, seek opportunities to learn and rapidly translate that learning into action.
- Passionate – We go above and beyond to help our partners achieve their goals. We challenge assumptions and are comfortable forging new paths.
- Collaborative – We leave our egos at the door, believing that working together we will produce an outcome that’s greater than each individual contribution.
If we haven’t convinced you to join us yet, this just might! Sure we have a great benefit program but SPINS also offers its team members:
- Company subsidized commuter transit program
- Gym, bike storage and showers onsite
- Fresh and healthy snacks daily
- Vibrancy 360 Wellness Program: Free yoga and fitness classes, onsite massage, volunteer opportunities, client product demos, outings, and more.