Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
We are looking for an exceptionally analytical leader to take charge of our restaurant program. You should have the right balance of analytical skills as well as strategic intuition and know-how. You’ll be responsible for leading the decision making and execution for improvements to our restaurant network. A real self-starter, you should have a passion for digging into all facets of operations and solving hard problems -- plus a proven track record of getting things done.
Grubhub is a dynamic, rapidly growing company; you must have the critical thinking skills to support and drive key decision making with senior leaders. This role is integral in cross-functional collaboration across the organization. You must be able to work effectively with a diverse set of functions and adapt as the business grows or the context changes. We are scrappy entrepreneurs here at Grubhub so learning and improving are a must.
- Craft our restaurant network strategy in partnership with key business leaders, including every facet of our pricing strategy
- Define product/system needs based both on our current business strategy as well as our long term vision for the restaurant network; work with the product and technology teams through the requirements, development and release process to ensure that those needs are met
- Analyze the relevant short- and long-term financial, operational, and customer experience KPIs and drive initiatives that improve those metrics with the greatest impact
- Identify structural and process improvement opportunities across executional teams (Operations, Care, Marketing, etc.) and own testing and implementation of those
- Lead cross-functional execution across the Market Operations, Driver Network Operations, Product, Technology, and Care teams in executing the defined strategy
You Should Have
- 5-7+ years of experience in strategy, business integration or operational roles; must be an adept strategist with experience owning end-to-end implementation
- Track record of driving results and leading execution on cross-functional teams; you’re effective in running complex projects.
- Strong attention to detail; Digs into all of the minutiae and understands every aspect of the business; You love to learn and when something isn’t clear you figure it out
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Critical thinker with strong analytical skills (you are an expert at Excel and SQL); you bring solutions to the table based on thorough analyses
- Thrives working in a fast-paced environment with ambitions goals
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or analytical field; MBA is required
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly Grubhub/Seamless credit
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.