Be the panel program point person to receive all panel quality issues to provide first level support and then route to appropriate areas (data integrity, operations, data science or product management) as needed to address the inquiry.
- Implementing process to handle panel data inquiries.
- Track and monitor all issues to resolution.
- Keep and report metrics, build an audit log of event.
- Identify common issues that result into larger scope work items to address panel stability.
- Broadly communicate activities affecting the panel to ensure client-facing teams have the information they need for client interactions.
- Work with CoS and Product Management on panel stability program management.
- Maintain triage playbook & decision tree.