Supernova is a financial technology SaaS company that offers customers a fully automated securities-based lending (SBL) technology solution. Our cloud-based technology connects financial advisory firms to banks through turnkey and customized solutions.
We are looking for an experienced Program Manager. Central to this position is cross-functional project management experience across technical, business and operations teams to efficiently move projects from ideation through delivery.
- Lead the design, testing, planning, and implementation of customized SBL solutions for enterprise clients
- Oversee all aspects of project scope, schedule, resource risks and overall management of SBL solution for enterprise clients to ensure and drive successful delivery
- Manage project communications, both technical and functional
- Review project deliverables, especially technical artifacts.
- Work in an Agile environment and work with company’s onshore and offshore development team in China for project execution
- Ensure deliverables/milestones in project plans are achieved within cost, schedule, scope, and quality
- 2-5 years’ project management skills, experience on managing implementation for enterprise clients
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to connect with a diverse customer and employee population
- Ability to manage change and priorities and coordinate/realign project resources as necessary
- Expert knowledge collecting and communicating scope from complex and/or ambiguous opportunities
- Self-motivated leader and problem solver who is comfortable working both independently and collaboratively
- Experience with Agile methodologies, experience working with offshore development team
- Technical background, prior hands-on development experience preferred
- Prior experience in SaaS implementation is highly preferred
- Financial industry experience. Banking and/or lending industry experience highly preferred
- Familiar with the Atlassian products (Confluence and Jira)