About The Opportunity
Got a taste for something new?
We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With more than 80,000 restaurants and over 14 million diners across 1,600 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
We’re looking for an exceptionally analytical leader to lead the operational strategy for our driver network. You should have the right balance of analytical skills as well as strategic intuition and know-how. You’ll be responsible for evaluating and improving several aspects of our driver network as well as defining the long term vision for the Grubhub driver pool.
Some challenges you’ll tackle:
- Identify areas of development for driver acquisition, retention and engagement using data driven techniques
- Define and defend product/system needs based on our current driver strategy
- Work with product through the requirements, development and release process to ensure those needs are met
- Analyze the relevant short and long term financial, operational and customer experience KPIs and drive initiatives that improve those with the greatest impact
- Lead cross-functional execution across Market Operations, Product, Tech, and Care teams
You Should Have
- 4-6 years of experience in operations and strategy roles
- Track record of driving results and leading execution on cross functional teams
- Strong attention to detail; digs into all miniutiae of the business
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Critical thinker with strong analytical skills (expert at Excel & SQL)
- Thrives in working in a fast-paced environment with ambitious goals
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or analytical field; MBA is a plus
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly Grubhub/Seamless credit
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.