WHO WE ARE
Centro delivers software and services to automate digital media operations for more than 1,000 leading agencies and brands including Priceline, Sprint, RVA Media Group, and The Basement agency.
Our comprehensive ad tech platform, Basis, supports the planning, reporting, and financial reconciliation of direct, programmatic, search, and social media, all in one place.
We are deeply committed to building software that will change the ad tech industry for the better and are equally dedicated to building an inclusive culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. We invest in our culture and support our employees so they can do their best work.
Centro is headquartered in Chicago, with beautiful offices also in Toronto, Dallas, Denver, and New York to name a few. Post-COVID, many of us will be returning to one of our offices (by choice, not requirement -- we believe results matter more than where they are produced). This position and all of our employees have the flexibility to work in one of our office locations, completely remote, or a hybrid of the two.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Digital Media Onboarding team is part of the broader Basis Customer Experience team which includes Basis Solutions and Implementation, Customer Onboarding, and Customer Success. The Basis Customer Experience team is the center of our software operations and is the driving force behind our sales and support. Through our ‘raving fan’ service philosophy, we provide above and beyond service to thousands of advertisers, agencies, and other media buying professionals. Members of this team enjoy the opportunity to gain deep insight into the online advertising world and grow their careers through continued education in the workplace.
WAYS YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
The Digital Media Onboarding team is the catalyst for getting our software clients up and running with our technology and comfortable navigating it in their day to day.
You will be responsible for conducting web-based and on-site/in-person onboarding and training for Basis customers. You will act as a customer advocate and provide ongoing support post-training to make certain customers can fully adopt the platform and realize the benefits and values of Basis. You will contribute by:
- Acting as a Basis onboarding and training subject matter expert working directly with customers pre and post training
- Maintaining proficiency within Basis by remaining current on all product releases
- Working with Sales and other internal stakeholders to facilitate kick-off calls in conjunction with the diagnostic process, to understand the customer business, Basis use case, KPIs and specific training requirements
- Delivering Raving Fan service and continually operating from a customer first mind-set, anticipating the needs and training approaches required for a successful onboarding experience
- Implementing the following deliverables as part of the onboarding program: Onboarding and implementation timelines, change management communication plans, customer training plans and module sequences for in-person and self-directed learning, post implementation training support and resources, and customer milestone benchmarks and KPIs
- Hosting weekly check-ins and office hours post-training to help the customers fully adopt Basis, which will include troubleshooting and support to activate campaigns, as well as demonstrating ways to leverage key functions and features within the platform
- Transitioning customers to their Customer Success Manager through a seamless process led by the team manager(s) after onboarding and training
- Acting as a customer advocate and providing ongoing support post-training to make certain customers can fully adopt the platform and realize the benefits of Basis
- Supporting the needs of a diverse customer portfolio with the highest degree of professionalism
- Creating and supporting a customer centric learning environment with the willingness to be patient and flexible
- Supporting and positively contributing to Centro’s culture
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Basis experience with the ability to remain proficient within the platform
- 3+ years working with digital media strategy, ad operations, programmatic media/working within DSPs, and software implementation or installation
- Exceptional client facing skills with the capability to closely collaborate with internal and external teams to deliver an outstanding onboarding & training experience
- High degree of comfort providing hands-on, in-person training for Basis - requires working with end-users with a variety of skillsets (media planning, programmatic, search, social, ad ops, analytics, etc.)
- Must possess a customer centric mindset & willingness to help Basis end-users adopt and use the platform through consistent coaching and support
- Assist in the development of training agendas and materials to support onboarding needs
- Thrive in a fast-paced, performance-oriented environment
- Operate with a high degree of accountability
- Dynamic presenter and public speaker
- Loves to solve problems and dig into challenges
- Ability to adapt quickly to a rapidly changing technology environment
- Experience working with and influencing cross functional teams
- Super-positive attitude, worthy of our ‘raving fan' service philosophy
- Ability to learn complex software applications and to thrive in a fast paced, ever-changing, startup environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, organizational, people, & time management skills
- Bachelor's degree or higher
Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we recognize that experience can be built in many ways. If you have relevant skills that are not reflected in your resume, we welcome your candidacy and encourage you to share more in an optional cover letter, even if your experience doesn’t match our exact requirements.
LIFE WITH CENTRO
We take care of our people and believe that Centro’s success depends on the growth and well-being of each one of our team members.
We provide a thoughtful perks and benefits package including competitive 401k/RRSP matching, mental health support, a funded health savings account, paid sabbatical, generous parental leave, a work from home stipend for employees in closed offices, and more.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer are committed to building teams of Centrons that are diverse in thought, perspective, and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, disability, and age. Our employee-led communities enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment.