Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Top-ranked national direct marketing agency is seeking an Agency Customer Support Representative. The ideal candidate will have 0-1+ years’ experience in direct marketing and digital marketing. The selected candidate will be responsible for maintaining excellence in client service and handling the day-to-day responsibilities of communicating with the sales teams and peers.
Attention to detail, time management, and prioritizing daily work are critical to success in the role.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Primary point of contact for field sales teams to execute direct mail campaigns across all Epsilon OEMs
• Captures all dealer requested details for each campaign, working with Creative, Data, and Production to in-market each individual direct mail enrollment
• Ensure all information is captured on the enrollment forms; work with Sales team to gather all needed info
• Oversees implementation of all campaigns ensuring accurate, efficient, and timely execution
• Ensures that all client requests are handled in a timely manner
• Work with various internal and external data partners to ensure accuracy
• Works with creative team on campaign development
• Maintains high quality control procedures and make recommendations as necessary for improvements
• Ensures all processes are documented
• Strong communication and administration skills are essential
• The ideal candidate would be a self-starter and would require minimal direct supervision
• Basic Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel)
• 1-5 yrs. customer service experience preferred
• Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work effectively in a cross functional dynamic team environment
• Ability to maintain positive, professional demeanor at all times
• Attention to detail
• Salesforce experience is a plus
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.