Project Coordinator at Vail Systems, Inc.
Vail Systems is seeking a Project Coordinator to assist the Project Management team in tracking and communicating the status of ongoing projects. As a Project Coordinator you will work in an agile environment to communicate the progress of projects, help escalate issues before they become problems, and assist in managing expectations. The Project Coordinator will be expected to collaborate in a team-oriented environment with highly technical engineering staff and communicate effectively with managers, sponsors, and customers.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Maintain transparency on projects with effective tracking & communication of project status, milestones, and accomplishments.
- Escalate issues and roadblocks to management to help resolve problems before they impact schedule.
- Assist with managing internal and external customer relationships and expectations.
- Understand scope & changes for products / components that are under development.
- Build relationships with team members to develop a strong working unit and support their work to ensure success of a project.
- Ensure that the documentation on all project & technical artifacts are complete, organized, and stored appropriately.
To be considered for this position you must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in communication, business, or engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Experience in a software engineering firm.
- Experience with documentation and ticketing systems.
- Strong business writing skills.
- Proven organization skills and attention to detail.
- Intermediate analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Intermediate in most of the interpersonal competencies such as Perseverance, Teamwork, Self-Development, and Ethics & Values.
Ideally you will also be able to demonstrate:
- Telecom knowledge or work experience.
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence.
- Experience in Agile environments such as Scrum and Kanban.
Vail Systems Company Profile
The human voice is capable of conveying nuances and meaning that just can’t be expressed through clicks and text messages. And for that reason, voice interactions have always had a special power to shape your perception and experiences. At Vail, we believe in the unique power of voice interactions to create more expressive, more intimate, and more efficient interpersonal interactions. Our experts work with Fortune 500 companies to help them serve their customers more efficiently and effectively through the use of various voice technologies. From basic network services, to state-of-the-art IP telephony, to cutting edge real-time analytics, Vail technology makes millions of voice interactions better every day.