Project Coordinator at 3Cloud
3Cloud is a Azure focused professional services firm helping clients transform their business through the power of the cloud. We specialize in Microsoft Azure to help clients accelerate innovation, operate more efficiently and be more responsive to their customer’s needs. As a Microsoft Gold partner, we specialize in Azure Migration, Application Modernization and Development, Internet of Things, Analytics and DevOps achieved through Azure-Enabled Infrastructure Automation. 3Cloud is headquartered in Chicago with an office in Dallas.
The Project Coordinator role is intended to manage and adapt continuously to project goals. This highly collaborative role will need to work closely with all practices to coordinate the delivery of 3Cloud projects.
- Create and manage project timelines
- Foster an environment that adapts quickly to change and focuses on Agile development principles.
- Partner with development team members to understand opportunities and limitations of solutions being implemented.
- Effectively balance the needs of the client, as well as the needs of the internal teams.
- Manage resources for each assigned project to ensure that the project remains on schedule.
- Anticipate potential project issues and mitigate through quick responses and proactive critical thinking.
- Demonstrate skilled problem-solving capabilities to determine solutions and options to resolve problems.
- Capture and record meeting notes and ensure action items are completed promptly.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience coordinating projects within a technical environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative and analytical thinker with a strong problem-solving aptitude.
- General understanding of the project management discipline.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience in the Microsoft 365 Modern Workplace.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure is a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce/FinancialForce is a plus.