As the Project Coordinator on Fusion's Client Services team, you will coordinate enhancement case assignments, update case status notes, maintain project plans, communicate project health, facilitate meetings, track metrics, and ensure action items are addressed in a timely manner.
To be successful in this role, you must have strong attention to detail, excellent time management skills, and an ability to excel in a growing, fast-paced environment.
- Attend and facilitate meetings, take notes, and send follow up action plans
- Support the project team in tracking open issues, action items, and risks
- Maintain weekly dashboard reporting of project health and metrics
- Communicate with management on project status, milestones, successes, and risks
- Coordinate assignment of enhancement cases
- Update project case comments with notes and status
- Perform other duties assigned in a timely and efficient manner
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related major
- Two years of experience in project coordination
- Previous client-facing experience
- Excellent planning and analytical skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage responsibilities across multiple projects and escalate when competing priorities interfere with delivery
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Ability to interact with people at all levels demonstrating tact, diplomacy, discretion, and maturity
- Ability to work under pressure while ensuring details are not overlooked
- Documentation management and ability to use project management tools
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.