One North, a digital agency recently acquired by TEKsystems Global Services®, is looking for a dynamic and driven Project Coordinator to join our team.
We help some of the world’s most complex organizations stand out from the crowd by delivering breakthrough brand experiences. Leveraging expertise across strategy, brand, experience design, and technology, our experts use digital to reimagine how clients connect, communicate, and engage with their audiences to win new business, strengthen client relationships, and attract and retain top talent.
We are a fast-paced, growing organization with a dynamic and diverse work environment. Our values guide our hiring decisions and shape how we make a meaningful impact for our clients.
Our Resourcing team maintains the processes and internal tools that ensure all our projects are appropriately staffed with team members from our functional teams and that those team members are properly onboarded to all required internal tools.
The Project Coordinator will assist with keeping our time capture process running smoothly and provide the reporting and proactive monitoring to ensure project data and details are accurate and up-to-date.
• Facilitate and enforce time entry process.
• Setup and maintain project data in time capture and project management systems.
• Maintain project team data time capture and project management systems.
• Monitor accuracy of project financial details and serve as a point of coordination between billing and revenue teams and Client Services team.
• Perform periodic project reporting and validation.
• Assist with invoice reviews for Hosting and OSP invoices.
• Assist with new employee and contractor onboarding.
• Ownership of special projects, as determined by Resourcing Manager.
When packing your bags, please bring:
• Excellent communication skills - the ability to be clear, concise, and persistent.
• A strong sense of teamwork and collaboration across various disciplines.
• A high attention to detail and the ability to work autonomously.
• Strong multitasking capabilities.
• Proactive problem-solving abilities to deal with challenging and evolving deadlines and priorities.
• An ability to thrive in an environment that values an entrepreneurial spirit.
• Enthusiasm to work in a multi-disciplinary environment with design, strategy, technology, and client services teams.
• A high level of engagement and curiosity, as well as a willingness to try and learn new things.
Skills & Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree
• At least 1 year of professional services experience, ideally in a digital agency space
• Prior exposure to PeopleSoft, Float, or other similar Professional Service Automation tools
• Experience with MS-Office 365, with strong MS Excel capabilities