What We Do
We are building the predictive analytics platform to make the world more productive, reliable, safe and secure. We take data from an expanding range of industries and combine our strengths in data science and software development to deliver solutions with actionable insights to companies worldwide. This creates quantifiable efficiencies for businesses, and dynamic challenges for us.
What You’ll Do
As a Project Coordinator you will lead, run, and maintain internal projects to support Uptake's UX operations, with some initiatives spanning involvement across the product organization. You possess strong communication skills, and the ability to use these skills to build consensus among contending objectives to support growth, communication, and efficiency of the Uptake UX team. Projects will require the skills to negotiate and deliver on commitments between UX teams. You will invest in understanding Uptake's business with the intent to improve the value the UX team provides to the organization. You will contribute to building a team that supports UX and design best practices across the organization. As a project coordinator, you will work collaboratively with across the User Research, UX Design, Data Visualization, and Content Strategy teams.
- Handle and maintain UX project list across all UX teams. Ensure projects adhere to communication and reporting frameworks, and that all updates are maintained appropriately for each project.
- Develop, maintain, and lead communication plans for UX team to stakeholders and organization as a whole in the form of weekly updates.
- Define project stakeholders, roles, communication plans, and expectations. Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable. Execute the project according to the plan and ensure projects are delivered on time.
- Maintain and monitor specific project plans and project schedules. Review project schedules with sponsors and team members; revise schedules as necessary.
- Develop strategies for running quarterly UX OKRs, create a project management calendar for fulfilling objectives and key results, and monitor progress towards goals to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
- Organize, attend, and participate in team meetings. Prepare necessary presentation materials for meetings. Document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Organize, plan, and schedule feedback sessions and retrospectives to improve processes within the UX organization, and distribute findings to participants.
- Effectively influence and implement change across a UX teams, communicate within a diverse team.
- Work cooperatively and effectively with UX leadership to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Undertake project tasks and provide administrative support as needed.
- Provide accurate project updates and reports to UX leadership.
- Support UX leadership as necessary with project management needs.
- Build and maintain UX department's reputation by building relationships with partners, accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, and exploring opportunities to make valuable contributions to job accomplishments.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of experience in project management or related experience
- Understanding of and enthusiasm for effective user experience and design practices, trends, techniques, and processes across various touchpoints or mediums
- Good analytical skills; ability to identify and execute effective solutions
- Ability to build new relationships and nurture existing relationships with internal clients
- Extraordinary verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Competency in Microsoft/Google Suite applications, Asana/Jira or other relevant task management tools
- Experience with the design and development of interactive web applications and software implementations
- Certification in project management
Why Work Here
We build and deliver, then explore to build more. Curiosity and flexibility enable everything we do, and we get stronger as we make each new industry smarter. As a team, we bring our diverse backgrounds, beliefs and experiences to solve problems no one has yet to solve, at a speed no one has yet to experience. We support and challenge one another to bring out a new best in each of us, and we might have a little fun along the way.