Here @ Strata…
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our unique culture is driven by a social, hardworking environment full of talented people solving problems together. We embrace learning, cross-team collaboration, and continuous career growth. Lifting each other to lift our clients, our product, our company. If being part of a fun, fast-moving, innovative team is what you seek? Keep reading.
We look for someone who:
- Is Service-Centric: Someone who desires to make an impact in and outside of our office. We look for service minded people to support our customers, each other and our community.
- Has a Growth Mindset: Driven to own your individual learning and development (We’ll help you - we have a team dedicated to training you and providing extra educational resources).
- Rocks Impact: Thinks two steps ahead to ensure the work we do will solve problems and make a difference.
- Will be a StrataPro: Accountable. Prepared. Positive. Core to who we are and how we treat one another.
What you’ll do in this role:
As a Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting Project Management, consulting operations leads, and consulting teams with the overall coordination of client communication, system updates (Salesforce, Task Ray, etc.), scheduling, and general project management administration. Project Coordinators may also be tasked with coordination of ad hoc projects. Additionally, you will:
- Update project records, account records, contact records, cases, licenses, opportunities, dashboards, and reports upon request.
- Complete initial project setup, including all required systems, project folders, workplans, etc.
- Assist with project management team processes, survey follow‐ups, compilation of biweekly account reports, and executive call preparation
- Maintain integrity of account management systems, including conducting ad hoc audits of data and creating rollovers on an ongoing basis
- Assist with ad hoc administrative projects.
- Provide reporting and data analytics, as needed, to Operations leadership to ensure efficient, effective management of team
- Provide project management support for optimization, rollover and other client projects as needed
Your accomplishments include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage competing projects and deadlines
- Strong attention to detail on all projects, internal and external
- Strong customer service skills with demonstrated customer focus including timeliness of deliverables, communication cadence, appropriate escalation of issues on internal team and messaging tone and tenor
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Strong self‐motivation, and demonstrated ability to work effectively with limited guidance when necessary
- Ability to actively listen and document relevant information to enable team to deliver in‐scope work
- Positive, solution‐oriented attitude
- Ability to apply various project management methodologies to day‐to‐day activities
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.