Project Escalation Specialist at Guaranteed Rate
About Guaranteed Rate:
Guaranteed Rate is the 5th largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. By offering industry-leading tools, low-rate mortgages and unparalleled customer service, we’ve become the Home Purchase Experts®. At Guaranteed Rate, we think big—pushing beyond what most people believe is possible. We strive to work with the best of the best, building business with the best referral partners and hiring the best employees—allowing us to deliver world-class customer service. Our goal is to make sure every customer has a great experience. Headquartered in Chicago with 5,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, we’ve helped thousands of homeowners with more than $37 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in just the past year alone.
The Project Escalation Specialist manages a pipeline of Renovation transactions that are considered aged and/or at risk. The PES is responsible for finding solutions to stalled files and providing guidance for borrowers, contractor and consultants. The PES will work aggressively and autonomously to ensure projects as risk are given the highest level of focus.
- Critical oversight of all Renovation projects considered at risk
- Research projects at risk & develop solutions to ensure project completion Review and approve draw documentation submitted by contractors & borrowers
- Aggressively communicate with borrowers, contractors & inspectors
- Manage escalations from Disbursement Specialists
- Utilize renovation software to track and manage assigned projects
- Provide detailed reporting to management
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Provides world class customer service
- Demonstrates compliance with industry regulation
- Follows compliance regulations and training, company policies and procedures
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law. #LI-AC1