Project Execution & Development Analyst at JPMorgan Chase
As an experienced professional in Project Execution and Business Analysis, you thrive at understanding and managing complex technology programs that have far-reaching implications for clients, employees, and stakeholders throughout the firm. This role requires a strong grasp of the big-picture – namely, how can technology help achieve business goals – as well as a keen ability to understand the underlying requirements and technical tools that will deliver these goals. You'll work closely with colleagues across the firm to understand and document the business needs and steps required to deliver projects. Once you and your team establish a roadmap, you'll play an integral role in supporting the project throughout the agile life cycle, from requirements, to design, to delivery. All the while ensuring the project is running on time, within budget, and in accordance with firm-wide guidelines, including risk and architecture. Just as importantly, you'll work with your team to set goals, foster collaboration, and promote the values, culture, and brand of JPMorgan Chase & Co.
This role requires a wide range of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Expert knowledge in all business processes across an entire line of business, as well expertise in other lines of business and technology disciplines
- Expert knowledge in understand the software lifecycle as well as Waterfall and Agile methods
- Expert knowledge in data analysis and data flows
- Understanding of global and line of business project and program management standards and methods
- Experience working with high-performing teams in complex program execution
- Experience in business analysis or requirement definition
- Experience with stakeholder management; budget management, risk management and operations
- Knowledge of Software development tools and languages is desired
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions that help the bank provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk, and extend liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.