Project Execution at JPMorgan Chase
The WPT Reporting lead drives automation and tooling area for executive reporting across WPT, overseeing reporting transformation. This role sits in WPT and involves partnership with several data owners and leads to creating sustainable data models that support the creation of clear data visualizations and metrics.
Typical engagements (not exhaustive) include:
• Reaching out to new/existing data providers across WPT to understand complex data
• Bringing in new datasets into our Access/Oracle database
• Developing new reporting visualizations
• Enhancing/streamlining controls and processes while introducing automation where possible.
· Outstanding problem solving, financial analysis and relationship building skills
· Excels at understanding complex datasets and manipulating data.
· Strong logical data manipulation background combined with strong visualization skills
· Demonstrated ability to translate business reporting requirements into meaningful, efficient and sustainable reporting solutions
· Strong work ethic, proactive and results-oriented, self-starter who is driven to excel in all aspects of their role
· Highly motivated and able to thrive and think clearly under pressure and tight deadlines
· Proficiency in development and testing combined with aggressive triage/diagnosis and strong analytical skills
· Advanced application skills with Business Intelligence tools (Business Objects) and MS Excel
· Solid experience working in data visualization tools like SAP Crystal Reports.
· Working knowledge of:
o MS Access
o MS SharePoint
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions that help the bank provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk, and extend liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.