Project Management Consultant (Remote) at Motorola Solutions
If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.Company Overview
Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
Department OverviewMotorola's Records and Evidence group within the Software Enterprise is responsible for all of Motorola's public safety records and digital evidence management solutions. These software solutions help agencies easily manage all data across their operation. Incident and 9-1-1 data, sensor information, radio logs, images and video are centralized, intelligently organized and can be digitally shared to eliminate complexity, achieve compliance and improve productivity.
- Creating and managing multi-team dependencies and determining the critical path for the project
- Integrating external vendors and key partners deliverables into the project workflow
- Continuous management of Budget, Dependencies, Risks, & Issues; ensuring an action plan is in place & progress is made
- Progress measurement thru newly defined Metrics
- Taking a leading role in team communications and alignment of work, including driving periodic project reviews
- Driving opportunities to optimize workflows across multiple countries/regions, customers and products
- Managing commitments and scope prioritization; setting a decision-making forum to manage change
- Close collaboration with Product Manager, Software development teams around the globe, engineering leadership and other functional teams
Skills / Qualifications
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-disciplined global team environment
- Knowledge of Agile methods
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent years of experience
- 5+ years of experience in Project Management
- Must be able to obtain background clearance as required by government customer.
As an employer of 100 or more employees, Motorola Solutions has implemented a policy requiring all U.S. employees reporting to a workplace (anywhere you are performing services on behalf of Motorola Solutions) where other people are present (including coworkers and customers) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by February 9, 2022. Any employees not fully vaccinated by this date will be required to participate in periodic COVID-19 testing.
If you are unable to be fully vaccinated, you may apply for a reasonable accommodation based on a qualified medical condition or religious belief. Any offer of employment will be contingent on candidate's ability to demonstrate proof of vaccination (unless approved for a reasonable accommodation based on a qualified medical condition or religious belief) or willingness to participate in periodic COVID-19 testing.
Travel RequirementsUnder 10%
Referral Payment PlanYes
Our U.S. Benefits include:
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1
- 401K with Company Match and Day 1 vesting
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.