Project Management Director
The Project Management Director is responsible for coordinating new client launches as well as existing university client process improvement initiatives. This individual will coordinate internal departments and business processes with Client Service, to ensure client launch projects are executed on time and to client satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinates all internal resources and client service for new launches, as well as simultaneous launches and process improvements
- Ensures all launches and process improvements are delivered on-time, within scope
- Assists/supervises relevant internal departments with project scope and objectives, and ensuring technical feasibility
- Creates detailed launch plans to track progress and maintains project documentation
- Provides and maintains all project timelines for client service operations, and adjusts resources when necessary
- Develops and manages spreadsheets and process maps as needed by project
- Reports and escalates project issues to appropriate department
- Manages and owns project management tool
- Performs other duties as assigned
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE an equivalent combination of education, training and experience will be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3 years of experience in project management
- Project management certification required