Project Manager, Clinical Data
Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings.
We are looking for a Project Manager who will have responsibility for planning and executing initiatives that support the daily operations and scaling of our Clinical Data business.
- Assign and track work across a team of clinical data abstractors, analysts, and medical experts to ensure deliverables are met on time and with exceptional accuracy
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure data is appropriately reflected and consumed by all Tempus teams
- Work closely with product and engineering on the communication, rollout, and implementation of new features and contribute feedback to enhance our products in support of internal operations and commercial delivery
- Design and implement process and workflow improvements
- Report project statuses, quality metrics, and general feedback to team leadership
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in biological sciences, healthcare, or analytical field
- 3-5 years of project management, consulting, or operations experience
- Familiarity with SQL, Excel, and Tableau preferred
- Highly organized and systematic with ability to effectively prioritize in a dynamic and time sensitive environment with minimal guidance
- Proven track record of executing complex projects with multiple cross-functional stakeholders
- Persistent and resilient person who thrives in a fast-paced, highly iterative environment
- Superior analytical, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Solution oriented mindset