As a Project Execution resource, you will develop project plan and execution approach. Utilize a rigorous process of defining client requirements and project specifications. Analyze and discuss the potential risks/benefits involved in using the specified technology solution to address the business requirement.
- Define purpose, clear roles, tasks, milestones, budgets, and measures of success based on Product requirements and specifications
- Manage the project estimating activity. Work with Program Manager, Resource Manager and HR Team to select core team, communicate approach; present plans and gain sign-off from the business and IT leadership
- Work with Resource Manager to implement resource strategy for specific organization and to implement sourcing schedule to ensure workforce coverage
- Conduct project/phase kick-off meetings to communicate individual roles and project expectations and ensure that all project team members have the tools and training required to perform effectively
- Monitor projects on an ongoing basis, evaluating progress and quality, managing issue resolution process, and taking corrective action as necessary
- You will work in a fast-paced Agile environment across multiple technologies and Lines of Business
- Lead the post-implementation review evaluating project results, including client satisfaction.
- Accountable for establishing and managing the framework for governance of Scrum and Testing Delivery
- Accountable for process compliance, proper tool use
- Accountable to promote better vertical visibility of scrum teams: Cost, resources, risks etc
- Excellent communication, analytical and writing skills; can handle immense amounts of work and tight deadlines; able to develop strong client relationships; confident when working with professional services firms.
- Agile methodologies experience
- College degree, specialized training or equivalent work experience
- Minimum seven years of IT experience with at least five years of IT Project Management experience required
- Experience with projects in multiple technologies, functions (e.g. transaction management, risk management etc.) and industries
- Knowledge and experience using project management software such as Microsoft Project, Project Workbench, PMI, etc.
- Experience managing geographically distributed and culturally diverse workgroups with strong team management, leadership and coaching skills
Preferred Skills (Not all Required):
- Project Management Certification a plus
- Scrum Master Certification a plus
- Experience managing Technology projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships
- Process documentation and re-engineering skills
- Experience with various software development methodologies in a large-scale organization
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
- Experience designing and deploying large, robust, operationally sound production systems
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions that help the bank provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk, and extend liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.