Project Manager - Customer Success at DataCubes Inc.
DataCubes’ Customer Success Team is looking for exceptional project management professionals seeking opportunities for growth and advancement in the Insurtech industry.
Who we are:
We are a diverse group of driven individuals that love to problem-solve. No politics, no wasting time in meetings or typing out meaningless CYA emails. We are all about serving insurers, our customers, and growing the company organically through strong core values. Through d3: Data. Discovery. Decision.®, DataCubes uses decision science to automate submission intake, information gathering and commercial insurance underwriting process.
The Customer Success Team works with our customers to develop shared goals, and the strategies and tactics to achieve them. The team collaborates and influences across multiple levels within sales, product, engineering, underwriting, operations, and strategy teams—both internally and externally—to deliver results. We are where the rubber meets the road in the reinvention of a 400-year-old industry.
At DataCubes, Project Managers ensure our customer implementations are delivered on time, within budget, according to scope, and with flexibility when its needed. To accomplish this, Project Managers lead our largest and most complex implementations, and act as the program manager over our less complicated implementations led by Customer Success Managers.
On projects you directly manage, you will develop and execute the end-to-end project management activities. This means you will be responsible for meticulously scoping and planning team tasks; leading the delivery and tracking its completion; and monitoring and controlling for risks and resolving conflicts. This is not just “air traffic control” and at times you will need to get your hands dirty.
On customer implementations led by our Customer Success Managers (CSMs), you will guide and mentor the CSMs on their project management activities. While the CSM is responsible for leading the effort, you will be tasked with ensuring they are creating the appropriate levels of transparency, clarity, consistency, and accountability and actively coaching them along the way.
The most successful candidates:
- Have unparalleled dedication to the customer's best interest
- Are comfortable navigating, engaging & developing relationships at all levels of an organization
- Are natural communicators who adjust their style to match their audience
- Understand how projects are carried out at large organizations
- Are familiar with P&C insurance
- Have strong business acumen
- Have organized and led technology implementations with great success
- Have experience working in both agile and waterfall and have previous experience effecitvely blended the two philosophies
- Are skilled at eliciting and developing requirements
- Are creative problem solvers
- Enjoy teaching and mentoring others
- Have an eye for detail, are natural organizers and exceptional at time management (said another way, have Type A personalities)
Working with us means:
You will be joining one of the most exciting companies in Insurtech; your work will make a significant and immediate impact for our customers, our firm and the industry. Team members at Datacubes earn a competitive salary and benefit from some amazing perks - unlimited PTO, flexible work hours, medical, dental and vision insurance as well as a 401k, to name a few.
Let's chat if you:
- Have 7+ years of project management experience, at least 2 of which have been in IT Project Management or working with a tech start-up in a technical role.
- Obtained a bachelors or advanced degree
- Are proficient with the Microsoft Office suite