Project Manager, Direct Mail at OppFi
OppFi is a leading financial technology platform that powers banks to help the everyday consumer gain access to credit. Through our unwavering commitment to customer service, OppFi helps consumers who are turned away by traditional providers build a better financial path. OppFi is an Inc. 5000 company for five straight years, a Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™, and the seventh fastest-growing Chicagoland company by Crain's Chicago Business. The company was also named on Forbes America 2021 list of America's Best Startup Employers and Built In's 2021 Best Places to Work in Chicago. We welcome individuals to join us in facilitating financial inclusion and credit access for everyday consumers to live the life they deserve.
OppFi is a team of caring, innovative, and inclusive individuals with diverse perspectives and backgrounds. Our employees approach every new challenge with an unparalleled ability to see what could be rather than settle for what is. We want people to be excited to come to work every day and know you are a part of making a difference. Our company values guide us and create an open and collaborative culture where we hold the door, say what we see, do what we say, and dare to win together!
What you get to do:
Reporting directly to the senior manager of direct mail, you will manage the day-to-day operations of OppFi's Direct Mail channel. OppFi strategically uses direct mail to not only acquire new customers for our growing suite of financial products, but also to engage with existing customers regarding their continued needs.
- Develop and oversee all direct mail campaign timelines
- Build and maintain a comprehensive calendar of Direct Mail activities across all OppFi products
- Coordinate approval processes with internal teams as well as external vendors, including deliverables, creatives, and data
- Communicate campaign timelines to key internal stakeholders
- Track all campaign-related items, including volumes, costs, available inventory, etc.
- Assist in internal creative development and approval processes
- Monitor campaign performance, and work with the senior manager to optimize overall performance of the Direct Mail channel
- Partner with senior manager to develop profitable and scalable direct mail strategies
What you will bring to the team:
- 5+ years of project management experience managing multiple complex projects on varying timelines
- Direct mail experience or interest
- Experience managing projects and deliverables in a matrix, compliance-focused organization
- Microsoft Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) or Google sheets knowledge
- Technical proficiency (SQL queries)
- Can work in an environment focused on achieving success and increasing levels of responsibility
- Curiosity about how our customers think, how our products work, and for other colleague's ideas
Reports to: Senior Manager, Direct Mail
Job Level: Senior Associate
The minimum salary for this role is $76,800. The total compensation package includes eligibility for performance-based bonuses as well as a 1-time equity grant based on level.
The actual offer, reflecting the total compensation package and benefits, will be at the company’s sole discretion, and determined by a myriad of factors including, but not limited to, years of experience, depth of experience, and other relevant business considerations.Define your career at OppFi
OppFi is committed to providing an exceptional employee experience from Day 1. Key new hire programs include Day 1 Orientation, training with your manager and team, lunches with our CEO and President, and an educational summit featuring presentations by our senior leaders. Throughout and beyond your first-year journey, you'll have access to a variety of events focused on culture, inclusion, connection, and education. We want you to feel welcomed, informed, and valued for who you are and what you bring to our company.
- Day 1 - Month 3: Define Your Mission
You’ll understand our company mission, values, and vision, and how your position at OppFi plays a part in that. With the help of your manager, you’ll set mission-aligned goals to make an impact in your role.
- Months 3 - 6: Define Your Belonging
You’ll understand OppFi’s culture and know how to engage with and influence that culture.
- Months 6 - 12: Define Your Journey
You’ll feel confident in your ability to execute in your role and empowered to take next steps in developing your career at OppFi.
OppFi offers a flexible remote environment, 401(k) matching program, and flexible paid vacation. Other benefits include medical benefits, dental and vision coverage, and tuition reimbursement. To support your wellness & growth, we provide monthly meditation and yoga classes and access to all LinkedIn Learning courses. We also offer Fringe, which is a lifestyle benefits platform that lets you decide how you want to spend your rewards from dozens of vendors like Uber, Doordash and Urban Sitter. Dress code is casual.EEOC Statement:
OppFi is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on any actual or perceived legally recognized protected bases under local, state, or federal law or regulations. Our goal as a company is to build an equitable workplace that actively works to dismantle systems of oppression in our processes, procedures, and interactions. We aim to help our employees thrive where they work and beyond. Check out our Culture page here.
OppFi is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, OppFi will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact our People team at [email protected].